[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

Thanks for everyone's feedback......I guess at this point, will go with Frank Gore and Addai......Better to have a RB on a defending Super Bowl Champ (colts), with his backfield mate shipped out than a Back on a team that not even sure who their QB will be....!!! Even if Colts bring someone else in, they put up too many points per game, and Addai will get his share, hopefully......good news is dont have to declare til draft day, which is few months off...Lot could happen by then

• 3 weeks later...

Been offered Maroney for Addai; would you go for it?

I say "no". As much as I like Maroney, anything can happen in NE. Maroney might have a career year and end up traded because he wants more money or restructure his contract. I think if Addai can continue to produce, he'll be in Indy for awhile. Who knows what BB is going to do with the RBs in NE.

I think Addai is in the best overall system. Just compare the recent RB situations in NE and Indy.

Just my two cents!

thanks for the input; i appreciate it. I was more concerned about Maroney being injured than 'traded'.

I doubt that a trade would happen; he is the number one RB on a team that will compete every year, with arguably one of the best QB's and coaches. What team could he go to that could offer him that; all other teams that are playoff caliber teams have one or 2 backs already in place....

will monitor situation during preseason camp and see how effective both are.......thanks for feedback.....made POOR decision last year keeping Caddy and Ronnie B, who both hit soph slumps...!