[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick a RB

NAUgrad

Which back will get more carries per game this year?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Jacobs or Norwood

• Jacobs
    • Norwood

That's especially true if you include Vick as a runningback...

Jacobs and Norwood are both decent in their own right, but the offenses that they are on are unimpressive on the whole.

I agree...but the blocking scheme and OL in ATL are at least very decent...

in NY...I can't say the same...

and I'm not sold on Eli....but in terms of fantasy...Vick is worth more..

I'll avoid both QB's and all WR's on both teams....

aside from the TE's and the RB's mentioned in this thread as roster fodder, there isn't much fantasy value on either team at this point...

maybe Joe Horn or Burress....but I see both of them as #3 WR's at best...

Hmmmm...I kind of thinking that Norwood gets 60% vs. Dunn getting 40%. Now this is based on nothing but just a hunch that Dunn is starting to slow down. I think that Norwood is much more of a breakaway threat than Jacobs, but may not get the opportunities.

Now, now ... Vick will get 60%, unless he gets 5-10 (here's hoping he has better "breakaway" skills than Norwood if he does) ... Leaving Norwood and Dunn to fight over the scraps before they punt ...

Of the two? :D Jacobs.

I think Jacobs has a far more established offense around him at the skill positions. Granted, Burress is talented but inconsistent, Toomer is a solid outlet #2 if he stays healthy, and Shockey could be the #2 TE in the league if he stays healthy. I think Jacobs success hinges on how consistent Eli Manning is this year. Jacobs is not Barber and can't alot out of a little when holes begin to collapse. Jacobs is a hugh, bruising back who can wear defenses down.....as long as he doesn't wear down from the newfound workload he inherited.

Norwood is a powder keg waiting to explode every play he touches the ball, but with him splitting carries with Dunn, Vick's inconsistency to pass the ball to keep defenses honest, and the lack of maturity outside of Crumpler in the receiving corps makes Norwood an interesting choice but also one that could be boom or bust this year.

Jacobs has the #1 slot, he just has to make the most of it.

keep me out of this