[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uh, what the hell happened last night?

Chief Dick

Nice homepage but couldn't Mike Courter take the dip out of his mouth long enough for his blog picture? Maybe that's part of the appeal. :D:D

Courter is a New Yorker - I am not even sure he knows what a dip is. One time he was here in Dallas and we were going to have dinner together and I told him I would come by his hotel and pick him to bring him to the steak place. He offered to just catch a cab there and I had to explain there is a rather big difference in public transpotation in Dallas than in New York. In 26 years of living in Texas, I have never once been inside a cab here. I am not even sure I have seen one in the past five years.

If we all pitched in and got DMD a gym membership, he might be able to work that back down to a +1

Don't hate me because I am beautiful. :D

I know I was drinking last night, but got up this morning to see this............ :D

Tequila.....never again..... :clap::doh::tup::D:D:D

Bro, I am still nusring a raging hangover...haven't been like this in years.

+1...love the homepage. Will explore it more this weekend.

:D

Thews, you inspired the name of my blog. Just thought I would give credit where it is due. :D

I guess I'm in the minority. A little too busy for me. I kind of liked last years look better.

Hmm, I think the added pics look pretty good.

It gets a :D from me....because I know THAT matters. :D