[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Question For You Long Time Huddlers

TBone

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at stuff for the 2003 season and joined the message boards in 2004. My dad was a member before it went pay so i'm guessing 1999 or 2000?

Gridiron Assassin Jr? :D

i first came to the huddle the year it went pay...think it was like $12 then. signed up for a forum account end of july early august but i have no clue what the username was. I know i joined an interboard league witha total of three websites participating but dissapeared sometime in august because i either got sent tdy or deployed...but i think it was a tdy to vegas, since it was the summer before 9/11.

took a year off from fantasy football then came back in 2003. tried looking on the member list for my old account name, but can't remember

I started coming for FF stuff in '97 or '98 . . . I actually had exactly one post on the Delphi boards before the switchover. I wish I'd have hustled on the member-number thing too, but this one is low enough that the 8K+ people understand I been around.

Peace

policy

PS--posty! That dude was crazy.

Interesting reading through these posts, good stuff.

I remember using Huddle lists for my first FF draft (1998), and of course, ever since. Have been a paying customer since it went to a pay site. Didn't frequent the message board at all until probably 2001, and then just lurked for a couple of years (as I pretty much do now) before joining the boards.