[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I be concerned?

loaf

I dropped off my brand spanking new banana republic shirt and suit at the dry cleaners on Tuesday. This certain dry cleaners sends their garments out to be cleaned. I went in today and only the shirt was there. I've never had any issues with them before, nor any dry cleaners for that matter. This place makes you sign a waiver in case any damage is incurred. They didn't have me sign one this time...Should I be worried that my suit's been heisted or give the benefit of the doubt and keep checking in every day? They said they'd call when it arrives but they always say that and never do.

I once received only the jacket of a suit. The dry cleaner gave me the price of a new suit once I returned the jacket back to them. I would think as long as you have you ticket/receipt they will need to reimburse you for it. They will probably try to discount the value because it is used.

that's the thing, I don't want reimbursed, I want my suit. I need it for June 9th.

It was not used. I took it from the shelf, to the cleaners. Never worn.

that's the thing, I don't want reimbursed, I want my suit. I need it for June 9th.

It was not used. I took it from the shelf, to the cleaners. Never worn.

It if had never been worn, why did you take it to the cleaners?