[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, golfers......

rocknrobn26

Pretty amazing, but in the article it said one of them was n a 95 yard par three. Sounds like a putt-putt course, but still amazing.

:D that's exactly what I was going to say.

the other was on the 95-yard fourteenth, where she sank a pitching wedge.

I don't play any courses with a hole shorter than maybe 130 (over water, hellish tiered green, traps everywhere).

If she plays a round or two a day on a course that has 18 short par 3 holes... she's probably more likely to drop a few aces than Arnold Palmer.

:D that's exactly what I was going to say.

I don't play any courses with a hole shorter than maybe 130 (over water, hellish tiered green, traps everywhere).

If she plays a round or two a day on a course that has 18 short par 3 holes... she's probably more likely to drop a few aces than Arnold Palmer.

How many have you chipped in from 95 yards out?

Pretty amazing, but in the article it said one of them was n a 95 yard par three. Sounds like a putt-putt course, but still amazing.

I don't give a sh!t if it was only a 95 yard par three!! It's still a little ball going in a little hole that's far away. I can't do it, so good for her. :D

How many have you chipped in from 95 yards out?

Exactly.

I'm SO jealous. I've never had a hole-in-one! :D

I've never eagled :D The thing about those putt-putt courses is if they're 95 yard par threes, the par fours are prolly 140. It just gives her more chances over time. What I found amazing was she's only been a golfer for a few years, and two holes-in-one on the same round.

I have played a bunch of rounds on the local par three course. I think that the longest hole on that couse is 180 and the shortest is somewhere around 85. I am sure that I have played that course at least 20 times in my life. I still never hit a hole in one and I'm counting all the times that I played that course.

I have chipped in from at least 175 out and plenty of times inside of 100.

Today I hit two balls on each of the par threes and guess what? I still don't have a hole in one.

for bogey? ...that's how one of my long shots ended up. The other dropped for par.

:tup:

Yeah. I know what you mean. I had a 20 foot putt to save 9 on a hole last weekend. Very satisfying. :D

Actually... my longest chip in was probably only like 25 yards. :D It was on 18 at a company tournament, there was a small gallery and I yelled something very inappropriate in my excitement.

The club I belong to has three brutal courses. Opening up next month will be a par 3 plus three practice holes. When I'm swinging poorly but want to get out and play or need to practice the short game, it's probably where you'll find me.

My first round of the season I chipped two in and scored a 108-so you can imagine the rest of my round.

Closest I ever came is when I hooked my tee shot on a par 3 about 170 yards and hit the overhanging tree. It bounced back and didn't go past the ladies tee. I then knocked it in from about 130 yards out for a birdie. Sweet shot.

I have also knocked one in the hole off a tree for a birdie on a par 5.

I stopped playing golf about a decade ago when the courses were getting too crowded and took too long to play a round.

My Best Friends Dad and Neighbor has played exactly two rounds of golf in his life. Both times he hit a hole in one.

His first one he hit while in the military. It was an uphill 185 yard par 3. It took them 5 minutes looking for the ball before someone went over and said it was in the hole.

His second I witnessed on a par 3 course from 160 yards out. It landed on the upper tier rolled about 100 feet and broke severely downhill and dropped right in. He said, see Ryan (his son) this is what I was telling you about, this is why I dont want to play, this game is too easy.

He had been bragging about his hole in one in his only round of his life for years before we got him to go again......and sure enough he shut our @$$es up when he hit another one. He wont ever golf again.

Lucky SOB. :D