[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

Menudo

First off........ :D

I'm really going to miss this show after next week. It is the best television drama I've ever watched. I sat there through this episode with a nervous stomach, wondering what was going to happen next. What more can you ask for from a show ?

My second thought is :D

It is really pi$$ing me off that Phil is winning. I'm sure that is the setup for next week's all-out war, but, it still ticks me off. I can't wait for next week's finale.......

Beat me to it Menudo by about a minute. I agree with everything you said.

I want the cockeyed guy dead more then Phil..I enjoyed this episode ..Im guessing we have seen the last of Dr. Melfi but who knows..Sad to see Bobby and Sil (presumed) go down. They were 2 likeable charectors..Especially Bobby..Next week should be great..They really shouldve made it a 2 hour episode..

It would have been better if they stretched out this family war for a few more episodes rather than killing off half the characters in 2 weeks.

I agree..Maybe 1 less AJ episode and start this a week or 2 ago

Was sad to see sylvio and bobby go ...knew though that key characters were going to get it ...have to beleve that tony will get payback next week unless they want the ny mob to be seen as the real power and the nj family weak

I see tony making whil phil does not ...one hour is not enough ( I agree with other huddlers ) but I guess they will pack it with action

I still don't understand the constant reference to arabs , terrorists and contact with feds ...I wonder if that will tie into finale ?

All in all will miss the show big time

I agree..Maybe 1 less AJ episode and start this a week or 2 ago

AJ has to fit into this last episode somehow. They have really been keying on him when he has been behind the scenes. Maybe he takes out Phil? I think he is getting a wake up call right at the start next week and steps up.

AJ has to fit into this last episode somehow. They have really been keying on him when he has been behind the scenes. Maybe he takes out Phil? I think he is getting a wake up call right at the start next week and steps up.

Curling into the fetal position in the closet is not a good start ...

The only negative of this episode was the way they ended it with Dr. Melfi. She was a hugh component of this show and she just kicks him out?!?!? Gay. Seems like they just needed to close that part of the show out real quick.

My question is, with all his close friends gone, does Tony just go belly up and give up Phil to the feds?

Sad to see... Sil (presumed) go down.

+1 He was my favorite.

Why in the hell was Tony's crew still visible after he learned that Phil put a hit on them? They could've potentially saved two lives by going into hiding right away. Stupid, stupid, stupid. :D

And good riddance to Melfi. She was a borderline-MILF when the series started and now she has jowels like a freaking pit bull.

I didn't really like this episode all that much, partially because I'm pissed about Silvio and partially because Tony's crew handled the situation like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Then again, perhaps that's the response that Chase wanted to elicit.

+1 He was my favorite.

Why in the hell was Tony's crew still visible after he learned that Phil put a hit on them? They could've potentially saved two lives by going into hiding right away. Stupid, stupid, stupid. :D

And good riddance to Melfi. She was a borderline-MILF when the series started and now she has jowels like a freaking pit bull.

I didn't really like this episode all that much, partially because I'm pissed about Silvio and partially because Tony's crew handled the situation like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Then again, perhaps that's the response that Chase wanted to elicit.

Yeah, if you know they're out to get you, and you're leaving a place they know you hang out, why on earth would your guns be in the back seat?!?!? They shoulda been locked and loaded.

This has all the makings of a hurry up and end it disappointment.

almost every show disappoints me with the season finale anymore....(edit: this pertains to any show on television...not just sopranos)

it's usually just a cliffhanger towards the next season or (in this case....the show is ending) they'll just wrap it up quick and try to throw in some shock value....

Edited by Avernus

This has all the makings of a hurry up and end it disappointment.

I think you're exactly right. Too much to get to in just one hour. It'll end, and we'll be like, "Huh?" The NY family will take care of business b/c they are much more organized. Tony has been lacking in his leadership this season. Thus leading to the loss of his key guys. They aren't as prepared as the NY family.

When the show ended all I could think of, was that I bet Tony wished Chistopher was still around.

I still don't understand the constant reference to arabs , terrorists and contact with feds ...I wonder if that will tie into finale ?

i think all that was just a way for the FBI guy to tip off tony without it seeming like it was coming out of the blue. tony helped out the FBI, so the FBI guy helped out tony. plus, i think he kind of likes tony.

i think chase wanted it to look that way. phil called the jersey family a "glorified crew," and they proved him right (so far) with the bumbled execution of phil and all the other stuff. i think that with the melfi stuff thrown in, chase is essentially saying that tony is a psychopath that we shouldn't care about, and that the bottom line is he and everyone he works with are a bunch of lowlife thugs.

by the way, did anyone else notice this: in the scene toward the end when tony is talking to a.j. on the bed, there's one part where a red target, like from a gun's laser sight, appears on tony's right cheek. it flashes for a second and disappears. my wife noticed it too, right away. i don't know if it was intentional, but i really thought tony was gonna get shot right then. but maybe it was just our tv.

by the way, did anyone else notice this: in the scene toward the end when tony is talking to a.j. on the bed, there's one part where a red target, like from a gun's laser sight, appears on tony's right cheek. it flashes for a second and disappears. my wife noticed it too, right away. i don't know if it was intentional, but i really thought tony was gonna get shot right then. but maybe it was just our tv.

Yeah, I saw that too ... thought it was AJ reflecting light off his watch or something trying to piss his dad off. That's an interesting thought, monster...hmmm...

I didn't really like this episode all that much, partially because . . .Tony's crew handled the situation like a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Tony' crew has pretty much always been a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Ralph Cifaretto was the last of the mobsters.