[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

Menudo

The only negative of this episode was the way they ended it with Dr. Melfi. She was a hugh component of this show and she just kicks him out?!?!? Gay. Seems like they just needed to close that part of the show out real quick.

The modus operandi of the show has seemed to be that very few loose ends get tied up. See all the quick deaths of major characters. Just the way things go.

That said, I wonder if Melfi will be in the final episode, perhaps actually "helping" Tony in some way (i.e., picking him up and driving him to the Feds).

I didn't really like this episode all that much, partially because I'm pissed about Silvio and partially because Tony's crew handled the situation like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Then again, perhaps that's the response that Chase wanted to elicit.

They've been bumbling idiots all along. Everytime the show steps "outside" the family, it's demonstrated what a bunch of 'tards they are.

Anybody else get the feeling that Paulie may play a big part in the demise of the Soprano crew? Or... what's left of it?

As I said in the other thread....a lot of white shoes in that last episode. :D

If I remember correctly Tony put the order out to tell EVERYONE. Bobby's cell phone was ringing as he got out of the car to buy the train. Still a bunch of idiots, but the call was made.

I think Phil caps Tony, Walnuts, and the rest of the crew. AJ snaps and mans up like Michael in the Godfather. Kills Phil, and then gets shot to bits by Phils crew. Meadow ends up breaking down and dikes out on some stripper. Perfect ending. Show over. :D