[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the Sopranos finale contest

isleseeya

1. Tony lives

2. Phil is killed before the show is half over

3. AJ steps up and works for the old man

4. Little Carmine becomes boss of NJ as Tony steps down at the end of the show

5. Pauli lives and resents Little Carmine

6. Tony's body guard is killed

7. Uncle Jun dies and Phil is killed during the wake

8. Meadow and Carmela live

9. Sil pulls through, but can't be boss

10. Show ends with everyone at a meal and Tony making a toast

Tie breaker see above

The FBI is in cahoots with the terrorists in order to Josh Gordon out the mob. Just before the big showdown between the NJ & NY families, the terrorists pop out of the caves they've been hiding in (the Lincoln & Holland tunnels) and bomb both families and everyone dies. AJ was at Uncle Bobby's funeral when this happened, so he is next in line to take over the family. AJ finally grows some nuts and goes Rambo on the terrorists. In the final scene, AJ goes to the Bing to celebrate and see some boobies. To his surprise, Meadow is on stage dancing naked. There is a nice 5 minute scene of just watching Meadow dance naked before you hear two gunshots. The first is AJ killing Meadow. Then he points the gun at himself because of the deep shame and depression he has from seeing his sister naked. The last words spoken are from AJ when he says, "Bada Bing!". Then he blows his head off. Credits role.....

:D:D

OOHHH! It could happen.

Pauli can not be trusted. He's already gone behind Tonys back before and I will be very surprised if he isn't directly responsible for Tony getting killed. This is not going to be a happy ending and David Chase isn't going to leave the door open for any Brady family reunions

1. Tony will live after an attempt on his life by Paulie

2. AJ dies

3. Phil gets killed

4. Carmella & Meadow live

5. Paulie dies

6. Melfi talks to Feds

7. Feds convince Tony to go into hiding

8. Meadow & Patrick Parisi get engaged

9. Silvio dies

10. Carmine sides with NJ

Extra credit : last voice to hear before episode ends will belong to Meadow

There's a version going around the innernets that is interesting ....

I'd give a spoiler alert, but it's probably all BS and none of this will happen ... It would be a great episode with lots of blood if true, though ... (and it does sound mostly plausible, except for the ending which sounds very melodramatic)

1. Carmella's head gets blown clean off, in front of AJ and Meadow

2. Meadow gives Tony hell, runs off with Janice

3. AJ joins Tony's crew to get revenge and fulfill his destiny

4. Paulie finds out that Phil is in a cabin, sends AJ and Benny to kill him; both versions were shot where AJ or Benny kills Phil

5. Tony and Paulie wipe out everyone but Carmine

6. Tony finds out that Carmine was supposed to kill him -- the "cooler heads have prevailed" line from Phil was Phil telling Carmine the hit was off

7. Agent Harris goes to Tony to keep him from killing Carmine

8. AJ has gun pointed at Tony when Harris walks in

9. Harris shoots AJ, who dies in Tony's arms

Last voice is Dr. Melfi, who reads about it in a newspaper.

Stuff that happens in the final episode:

1. (Don't remember his name)'s son is dating Meadow ... is in cahoots with Paulie and Phil. (Don't remember his name) and Paulie rat out Tony's location to Phil.

2. Tony gets wind of it and kills (don't remember his name), but doesn't know that Paulie is involved ... yet.

3. Tony, et.al. they leave Uncle Junior's house and head up to Bobby's place by the lake (possibly finding Carm, AJ, Meadow, Janice and her kids all up there already since Tony doesn't know where Carm is heading).

4. AJ is given a gun to help protect the family.

5. A male Soprano (Tony or AJ) shoots Paulie when he tries to kill Tony.

6. AJ dies in a shootout.

7. Janice dies (suicide or possibly similarly to Chris).

8. We see Dr. Melfi, but not with Tony. Possibly with the Feds and possibly at her initiation.

9. Sil dies but nobody goes to his wake or funeral.

10. The show ends with Tony getting shot again and being taken to a hospital; Carm and the kids think he's dead...but he's not.

Tie-Breaker: As Tony's heart monitor kicks back with a "beep ... beep ... beep" of his heartbeat, he hears his moms voice (possibly in some sort of flashback), possibly something ominous about "keeping the family together"...which would be a great lead in to a movie.

EXTRA CREDIT #1: There is a chance that Tony goes into hiding under the watchful eye of the FBI and Carm and Meadow know Tony's ok, but everyone else thinks he's dead.

EXTRA CREDIT #2: Between the end of the show and the movie, Tony grooms Bobby's son as an "AJ and Chris proxy" to run the family.

We Have a Winner............. :D

I think there will be a final shoot out and (Don't remember his name) lives, while (Don't remember his name) in that one guys crew dies. The chicks live, and the head NJ guy (Don't remember his name) lives and goes into hiding until the movie.

Have fun sorting out who the winner of this is :D

Stuff that happens in the final episode:

1. (Don't remember his name)'s son is dating Meadow ... is in cahoots with Paulie and Phil. (Don't remember his name) and Paulie rat out Tony's location to Phil.

That is Patsy and I dont think he is in cahoots with Phil because he was in the Car with Sil and they were shooting at him.

I say it goes Goodfellas style - there's only an hour left. There's no shoot out, nothing. Tony goes back to the Feds and gets his family out of Jersey. Paulie takes over. End of episode. End of series.

Sopranos sing. :D

I don't know about the Paulie taking over part, but I really don't see how Tony gets out of being holed up in some random house in Jersey, completely neutered by the New York people who have a complete and total upper hand. The only guys that matter are Paulie and Tony and they're stuck in the safe house.

Barring extreme dramatic circumstances, I don't see what other options Tony has but going to the Feds. That will provide for the dramatic climax between him and Paulie. Which one makes it out alive is open to debate. I'll say that despite the lameness of the past couple of seasons, the show has been surprisingly.....surprising :D ....the last few weeks.

Quick mention: what's the symbolism of the white shoes?

Paulie wears them all the time. The opening scene guy that Sil killed was wearing them (close up shot after he died). Sil was buffing them at one point, and wearing them when he was shot. Red herring or is Paulie next?

There's a version going around the innernets that is interesting ....

I'd give a spoiler alert, but it's probably all BS and none of this will happen ... It would be a great episode with lots of blood if true, though ... (and it does sound mostly plausible, except for the ending which sounds very melodramatic)

1. Carmella's head gets blown clean off, in front of AJ and Meadow

2. Meadow gives Tony hell, runs off with Janice

3. AJ joins Tony's crew to get revenge and fulfill his destiny

4. Paulie finds out that Phil is in a cabin, sends AJ and Benny to kill him; both versions were shot where AJ or Benny kills Phil

5. Tony and Paulie wipe out everyone but Carmine

6. Tony finds out that Carmine was supposed to kill him -- the "cooler heads have prevailed" line from Phil was Phil telling Carmine the hit was off

7. Agent Harris goes to Tony to keep him from killing Carmine

8. AJ has gun pointed at Tony when Harris walks in

9. Harris shoots AJ, who dies in Tony's arms

Last voice is Dr. Melfi, who reads about it in a newspaper.

I don't see most of this happening ...u guess anything is possible but some of this is too far out there and with a one hour episode only I can't see all this developing and playing out...but if it does you win the prize and box of pasta :D

Sopranos sing. :D

I don't know about the Paulie taking over part, but I really don't see how Tony gets out of being holed up in some random house in Jersey, completely neutered by the New York people who have a complete and total upper hand. The only guys that matter are Paulie and Tony and they're stuck in the safe house.

Barring extreme dramatic circumstances, I don't see what other options Tony has but going to the Feds. That will provide for the dramatic climax between him and Paulie. Which one makes it out alive is open to debate. I'll say that despite the lameness of the past couple of seasons, the show has been surprisingly.....surprising :D ....the last few weeks.

Tony sings to the Feds, but cuts a deal with Paulie to not sing on him. Thus, Paulie is left to run Jersey after the NY crew get neutered by Tony turning.

The wrapup pacing on this show is very much in line with the series: NONE. 10 weeks of setup and 2 weeks of conclusion, when in fact it could have been 12 weeks of conclusion.

The wife & I came up with these together:

1. Tony doesn't rat out Phil or anyone else.

2. Sil dies.

3. See Melfi sometime during the episode, but not with Tony.

4. FBI dude gives Tony another tip, this time dealing with Phil/NYs location.

5. Tony & Paulie find location of Phil and go after him. Tony is only main character to survive save maybe Carmine.

6. AJ finally grows a pair - gets shot protecting family but survives.

7. Paulie dies but kills Phil first. All his conditioning finally pays off, lol.

8. Carmine, frustrated with Phil joins the Jersey side.

9. Janice & kids join Carmela in hiding and have an understanding/forgiveness from earlier BS.

10. Last scene: Tony and Carmela on an island enjoying a drink *with Tony's voice heard last.

1. Sil Lives

2. Uncle Jr Dies

3. Tony Lives

4. Phil dies

5. Walnuts lives

6. The Cockeyed NY guy Dies

7. At least one flashback scene

8. Tony doesnt face any fed charges (the rico threat all year doesnt play out on screne)

9. You wont see Dr Melfi again

10. There will be a big eating scene in the final 15 minutes

Last voice heard Carmela

Im not sure was there a flashback scene ? I dont remember

Edited by whomper

Ok here we go , had an idea to have a little contest to see which huddler can name as many correct things that happen in sopranos finale next week ...basically you make a list of 10 items of what you believe will happen ...whomever gets most wins first prize ( which is a brand new box of pasta and picture of the soprano's ( not autographed ) as well as the prestige of being the winner)

Tie breaker : name the last person / voice that we will hear at end of show before it goes to the credits

So here are mine ;

1. Tony will live

2. Carmela , meadow and aj will live

3. Phil gets killed

4. Phil's top guy ( annoying as can be ) dies

5. Paulie walnuts lives

6. We will not see dr melfi anymore

7. Feds will make another appearance and will speak to tony

8. No appearance , reference or mention of arabs or terrorists at all

9. There will be no more scenes at bada bing

10. Carmine will make an appearance

Extra credit : last voice to hear before episode ends will belong to Tony

Good luck to rest

1. Sil Lives

2. Uncle Jr Dies

3. Tony Lives

4. Phil dies

5. Walnuts lives

6. The Cockeyed NY guy Dies

7. At least one flashback scene

8. Tony doesnt face any fed charges (the rico threat all year doesnt play out on screne)

9. You wont see Dr Melfi again

10. There will be a big eating scene in the final 15 minutes

Last voice heard Carmela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have checked all the entries and the way that i see it is that it probably comes down to me and whomp as per our answers above( correct are highlighted in bold ..looks like we both got 7 right but looks like i may have gotten extra credit right as i believe Tony was last one to speak ...if i am wrong or missed something let me know ...whomp if i did win i can still send you a box of barilla if u want :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have checked all the entries and the way that i see it is that it probably comes down to me and whomp as per our answers above( correct are highlighted in bold ..looks like we both got 7 right but looks like i may have gotten extra credit right as i believe Tony was last one to speak ...if i am wrong or missed something let me know ...whomp if i did win i can still send you a box of barilla if u want :D

Looks to me like whomp has 8. Tony was not brought up on any charges in the episode. I could be wrong but i don't think so.