[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 2 signups open

DMD

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

click on reports-league-draft

:D I can't access that drop down at work. :D

That's alright cause the longer we wait the closer it gets to me going home and being able to access the drop down menus that I can't now.

If someone can continue to PM me if it is my turn to draft, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

k, will do gladly, some dont like it but I send messages until someone tells me not to :D

k, will do gladly, some dont like it but I send messages until someone tells me not to :D

You're up HT as I just picked.

Wow.

Didn't expect to see Jones-Drew available that late. I almost took him a round ago.

Yep.. Super value with that pick. He should have gone earlier.. I almost took him as my Flex back, but I chose the best reciever on the board instead since I already had Gore and Brown..

Stil second guessing myself about that decision...

Edited by Scourge

Wow.

Didn't expect to see Jones-Drew available that late. I almost took him a round ago.

Yep.. Super value with that pick. He should have gone earlier.. I almost took him as my Flex back, but I chose the best reciever on the board instead since I already had Gore and Brown..

Stil second guessing myself about that decision...

Good pick but I wouldn't go crazy with the Super-Value pick there. In the 12-team draft MJD went 23 overall in this one he went 25. So not that big a deal if you ask me. You want to talk about slipping I got Portis with 18th overall pick after McGahee was selected 3 slots ahead of me and he was taken in the first round of the 12-team draft if I'm not mistaken. I basically got 2 Top 10 RBs and maybe the Top WR overall, if not Top 5 for sure, in Holt. Suh-weet start!! :D

Good pick but I wouldn't go crazy with the Super-Value pick there. In the 12-team draft MJD went 23 overall in this one he went 25. So not that big a deal if you ask me. You want to talk about slipping I got Portis with 18th overall pick after McGahee was selected 3 slots ahead of me and he was taken in the first round of the 12-team draft if I'm not mistaken. I basically got 2 Top 10 RBs and maybe the Top WR overall, if not Top 5 for sure, in Holt. Suh-weet start!! :D

I like your picks.. I think Portis is overrated. I think MJD has a better year personally..