[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 2 signups open

DMD

I gave Goopster Ahman Green just to get it started again. He had 2 RB 2 WR already so I went for a flex player for him.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave Goopster Ahman Green just to get it started again. He had 2 RB 2 WR already so I went for a flex player for him.

Wow, thanks for stepping in to get this thing going again. However, I'm sure we'll have another lull. I've PM'd RB.

Edited by irish

No worries at all as that was a player I was targeting. I am here all day so I can make any picks today for me. Thanks guys!

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a 4th RB in the 6th - especially when that guy is Norwood. That could be as deep a group of talented RBs as I have ever drafted.

While you could be right, only one is a sure fire starter on there respective team at this time.

While you could be right, only one is a sure fire starter on there respective team at this time.

That's true, and explains why they slipped a bit. I didn't expect quite the slip we saw, though. Man, this crew of RBs this year is going to make for some exceptionally fun drafts.

Agree, and that one for sure starter is very injury prone but is a top back when considering ppr value.

That's true, and explains why they slipped a bit. I didn't expect quite the slip we saw, though. Man, this crew of RBs this year is going to make for some exceptionally fun drafts.

Agree. Can't wait. I think some things will shake out before the season, others will be split situations and some will be figured out in-season.

Man, this crew of RBs this year is going to make for some exceptionally fun drafts.

No doubt, theres going to be some really happy owners that land some of these middle tier guys that end up in the upper tier.

I'll say this, all 3 of those guys can take it to the house with little daylight ahead of them.

Gee just ruined my whole draft. I looked ahead before I made the MBII pick and realized that HT already had a QB and that Gee didn't. Figuring he represented the only chance of McNabb going off the board. So, I rolled the dice on him making it back to me and got beat. :D

Gee just ruined my whole draft. I looked ahead before I made the MBII pick and realized that HT already had a QB and that Gee didn't. Figuring he represented the only chance of McNabb going off the board. So, I rolled the dice on him making it back to me and got beat. :D

:D

Very funny. I don't mind that you cry a little just don't leave the draft again for half a day. :D

Very funny. I don't mind that you cry a little just don't leave the draft again for half a day. :D

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be

MadeFranchiseAvg. Wait Time# Picks

Hat Trick1 hour, 50 minutes7

Irish33 minutes7

Goopster2429 minutes6

geeteebee22 minutes6

Scourge19 minutes7

rbmcdonald17 minutes6

Men in Tights6 minutes6

GTTCAGGM4 minutes6

Bronco Billy2 minutes6

Pancakeless than a minute6

Edited by rbmcdonald

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # Picks geeteebee 22 minutes 6 Hat Trick 1 hour, 50 minutes 7 Irish 33 minutes 7 Scourge 19 minutes 7 Bronco Billy 2 minutes 6 Goopster24 29 minutes 6 GTTCAGGM 4 minutes 6 Pancake less than a minute 6 rbmcdonald 17 minutes 6 Men in Tights 6 minutes 6 

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be MadeFranchiseAvg. Wait Time# Picksgeeteebee22 minutes6Hat Trick1 hour, 50 minutes7Irish33 minutes7Scourge19 minutes7Bronco Billy2 minutes6Goopster2429 minutes6GTTCAGGM4 minutes6Pancakeless than a minute6rbmcdonald17 minutes6Men in Tights6 minutes6

Like those #'s mean anything. If we dont speed up and get done in the next 3 hours, my time will go even higher. I'm here for 9 hours straight two days in a row, we should be done by now :D

Like those #'s mean anything. If we dont speed up and get done in the next 3 hours, my time will go even higher. I'm here for 9 hours straight two days in a row, we should be done by now :tup:

Exactly!! And to think I'm a school teacher doing this. :D I can't be faulted for teaching and commuting. :D

Boy, I like Crotchery, but I'm not sure if I like him in Rd 7. I just didn't see enough value anywhere else, he had similar value as other WRs still on the board, and his bye worked out nicely.

IMO, that was probably your first and only real hiccup.