[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 2 signups open

DMD

Then why didn't you take him rather than Betts? :D but you are correct that is a nice value pick.

I wanted to sure-up Portis' backup first as I didn't have MJD and roll the dice on Freddy T slipping..... Yahtzeee!!!! :D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'd go fast and make Jacobs prove to them that he can do it full time, won't wear down and begin running to high where teams can then have at him.

Man, if other teams go nickel to stop the passing game, watching Jacobs get to the second level could make for some SportsCenter highlight reel stuff...

Man, if other teams go nickel to stop the passing game, watching Jacobs get to the second level could make for some SportsCenter highlight reel stuff...

Very true. But as you said they're going to have to gamble at times. Obviously you try to mix it up and hope to call the right D for the offensive play-calls but if you had to choose a D to play vs the Giants' O which way are you going?

dmd, you pick for me the rest of the way.. apparantly, I am just holding you guys up.... SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! Tony Romo..

If this SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing thing would have started on time on Monday and people were on it, it would have been done yesterday.. I have meetings all day today and tomorrow..

If this SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing thing would have started on time on Monday and people were on it, it would have been done yesterday.. I have meetings all day today and tomorrow..

Hard to argue with the above as an hour delay on any picks during the day is tough to swallow.

Sorry for getting angry.. It is not like me to be the one people are waiting on.. I apologize to all. This thing has just been dragging.. I work until 4:00 EST and yes, I should have pre-selected that last pick for surre..

My bad everyone..

Sorry for getting angry.. It is not like me to be the one people are waiting on.. I apologize to all. This thing has just been dragging.. I work until 4:00 EST and yes, I should have pre-selected that last pick for surre..

My bad everyone..

Don't apologize, life can get in the way. Fortunately I have nothing better, or at least nothing I prefer to do, to do at work than sit here and refresh the draft.

My bad everyone..

You're a stand up person Scourge. No apologies required for me. Everyone please remember this is a MOCK only. Have fun with it.

Edited by Pancake

foff

:D Easy Gee, just having some fun. :D

By the way, what does foff mean?

Edited by irish