Sign in to follow this  
DMD

Mock 2 signups open

Then why didn't you take him rather than Betts? :D but you are correct that is a nice value pick.

I wanted to sure-up Portis' backup first as I didn't have MJD and roll the dice on Freddy T slipping..... Yahtzeee!!!! :D

I think they'd go fast and make Jacobs prove to them that he can do it full time, won't wear down and begin running to high where teams can then have at him.

Man, if other teams go nickel to stop the passing game, watching Jacobs get to the second level could make for some SportsCenter highlight reel stuff...

Man, if other teams go nickel to stop the passing game, watching Jacobs get to the second level could make for some SportsCenter highlight reel stuff...

Very true. But as you said they're going to have to gamble at times. Obviously you try to mix it up and hope to call the right D for the offensive play-calls but if you had to choose a D to play vs the Giants' O which way are you going?

Give Scourge the Texans D, and lets get rolling (hey they should have lots of opportunities)

I guess I got L.J. Smith, was going to go after a TE and I would have looked at him. Happy with the pick!

dmd, you pick for me the rest of the way.. apparantly, I am just holding you guys up.... SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! Tony Romo..

If this SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing thing would have started on time on Monday and people were on it, it would have been done yesterday.. I have meetings all day today and tomorrow..

If this SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing thing would have started on time on Monday and people were on it, it would have been done yesterday.. I have meetings all day today and tomorrow..

Hard to argue with the above as an hour delay on any picks during the day is tough to swallow.

I've got pre selects in, I'll be back in an hour.

I just noticed there is this little thing called a pre-select on MFL. :D

Edited by Men In Tights

Sorry for getting angry.. It is not like me to be the one people are waiting on.. I apologize to all. This thing has just been dragging.. I work until 4:00 EST and yes, I should have pre-selected that last pick for surre..

My bad everyone..

Sorry for getting angry.. It is not like me to be the one people are waiting on.. I apologize to all. This thing has just been dragging.. I work until 4:00 EST and yes, I should have pre-selected that last pick for surre..

My bad everyone..

Don't apologize, life can get in the way. Fortunately I have nothing better, or at least nothing I prefer to do, to do at work than sit here and refresh the draft.

I'll try and stay on it until the end of my work day.. That gives me 3 hours.. I will keep checking in and make pre-selects as my pick gets close.. If I get tied up for a while, I will PM DMD..

Oh no is Gee on? :D

My bad everyone..

You're a stand up person Scourge. No apologies required for me. Everyone please remember this is a MOCK only. Have fun with it.

Edited by Pancake

You're a stand up person Scourge. No apologies required for me. Everyone please remember this is a MOCK only. Have fun with it.

I am having fun, I am just impatient by nature.

foff

:D Easy Gee, just having some fun. :D

By the way, what does foff mean?

Edited by irish

I am having fun, I am just impatient by nature.

Maybe you need to start buy "Queen Size Tights" :D

Anyone PM Hat?

Affirmative. He did say above he'd be out for a short while.