[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WSOP Updates

Easy n Dirty

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC ... anytime to give us an update?

Not at the moment.... intertwinging real work in with cruising the boards... doing the update a little more of a wholhearted approach. Barring a live poker game tonight, I will make it a point to do this tonihgt as the HORSE event is double points.

Not at the moment.... intertwinging real work in with cruising the boards... doing the update a little more of a wholhearted approach. Barring a live poker game tonight, I will make it a point to do this tonihgt as the HORSE event is double points.

Thank you for your attention to this, BC. Your diligence is greatly appreciated.

Player Score

BringBackPat 8436

muck 8222

cyclones 8216

skylive5 7690

SheikYerbuti 7636

TimC 7418

wildcat3334 7360

Big Country 7298

Easy N Dirty 7214

TimmyPG 7104

Tbone 65 7080

kerwin8 6960

chiefjay 6898

geeteebee 6746

SeattleLawDawg 6730

KState2000 6666

jaxfactor 6604

spain 6098

godtomsatan 4592

Perfect Lineup based on just players selected by a huddler for their roster (would have a score of 15376):

Freddie Deeb

Scotty Nguyen

Barry Greenstein

Humberto Brenes

Phil Ivey

Phil Hellmuth

Greg Raymer

Eric Lynch

Daniel Negreanu

John Phan

Hoyt Corkins

Allen Cunningham

Chris Ferguson

Annie Duke

Chad Brown

Gavin Smith

Marcel Luske

Alex Jacob

Dave Ulliott

Nam Le

Overall perfect lineup (Would have a score of 19608):

Thomas Schneider

Thor Hansen

Jeffrey Lisandro

Chris Bjorin

Freddie Deeb

Scotty Nguyen

Bruno Fitoussi

William Durkee

Barry Greenstein

Humberto Brenes

Nesbitt Coburn

Scott Clements

John Hanson

Phil Ivey

Phil Hellmuth

Greg Raymer

Jason Newburger

Eric Lynch

Jared Davis

Amnon Filippi

Player Score

BringBackPat 8436

muck 8222

cyclones 8216

skylive5 7690

SheikYerbuti 7636

TimC 7418

wildcat3334 7360

Big Country 7298

Easy N Dirty 7214

TimmyPG 7104

Tbone 65 7080

kerwin8 6960

chiefjay 6898

geeteebee 6746

SeattleLawDawg 6730

KState2000 6666

jaxfactor 6604

spain 6098

godtomsatan 4592

Thank you Chad Brown :D

He is also tapping Vanessa Rousso. Not a bad year for that guy.

She'll weigh 2 bills within 5 years. . .he better enjoy it while he can.

How did I move up the board so much??

She'll weigh 2 bills within 5 years. . .he better enjoy it while he can.

How did I move up the board so much??

I think Scotty Nguyen and Barry Greenstein were your biggest helpers.

And if I were him, I'd enjoy it for the next few years then move on.... why not.

I think Scotty Nguyen and Barry Greenstein were your biggest helpers.

And if I were him, I'd enjoy it for the next few years then move on.... why not.

It'd be pretty sweet to win this, since in my money WSOP league I'm in 2nd to last. My team there sux.

Why do you say that? From sitting on her can playing cards all day/night?

She was strutting around the Borgata last year in a skin tight dress. The Sheikette and I both agreed her ass was already on it's way to Badonkadonk status, and she's kinda big boned if you get a good look at her. Once that metabolism slows down a little, you can just tell she's not going to age gracefully. . .

Then again, Chad ain't what he used to be either. I have it from a VERY reliable source in Vegas that in his pre-poker life, Chad Brown's real name was Marty and he was a male dancer that specialized in bachellorette parties. Hand to god.

Then again, Chad ain't what he used to be either. I have it from a VERY reliable source in Vegas that in his pre-poker life, Chad Brown's real name was Marty and he was a male dancer that specialized in bachellorette parties. Hand to god.

That would make his life very different from mine.

Caught up on my Poker after Dark Tivoed shows last night. Last week had a table of Gabe Kaplan (who won), Lederer, Ali Nejad, Rousso, Duke and Gazes.

For a brief while, Hellmuth and Chad Brown were on set (I believe they were to be in the tourney that was to film after this one) doing commentary. The topic of best actor/poker player came up, and Chad stated that Kaplan was probably the best, if not top 3. Hellmuth said that Kaplan certainly was up there, but that Tobey Maguire and been destroying the LA high stakes games... lot of the private games with producers, etc., and was up something like over $10 million in them over the last year or two. Pretty impressive if it is true.

Caught up on my Poker after Dark Tivoed shows last night. Last week had a table of Gabe Kaplan (who won), Lederer, Ali Nejad, Rousso, Duke and Gazes.

For a brief while, Hellmuth and Chad Brown were on set (I believe they were to be in the tourney that was to film after this one) doing commentary. The topic of best actor/poker player came up, and Chad stated that Kaplan was probably the best, if not top 3. Hellmuth said that Kaplan certainly was up there, but that Tobey Maguire and been destroying the LA high stakes games... lot of the private games with producers, etc., and was up something like over $10 million in them over the last year or two. Pretty impressive if it is true.

Didn't Maguire cash in a WSOP event in the last week or so?

Chad stated that Kaplan was probably the best, if not top 3. Hellmuth said that Kaplan certainly was up there,

Pretty funny, since on High Stakes Poker, Gabe often mentions that he's stuck over 7 million lifetime playing poker. . .Further proof that Chad Brown has no clue what he's talking about. Did anyone watch the heads up tourney match he played against Kristy Gazes, when the board was 6666x and Chad auto-checked his Ax when she checked to him on the river?? Checked the stone cold nuts on the river when it was checked to him. . .I told the Sheikette that I couldn't watch any more. I was dumbfounded that this guy calls himself a pro poker player. . ..