[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A face to the name of DMD

TDFFFreak

:D Staff photos have been here for a few years....

Yeah tell me about it and that last one scared the sh!t out of me!! :D:tup:

:D Staff photos have been here for a few years....

The 2 pictures of DMD don't even look like the same person to me :D . Nice work Darin with the ESPN fantasy basketball title. That's impressive. What the hell was the payout on that if you don't mind me asking.

For the record, I started going grey when I was about 18 years old and was all grey by my late 20's. It was different when I was in my 20's, sort of different in my 30's but made me look older. Now I just pretend I am a distinguished platinum blond.

I am assuming getting my name wrong means it doesn't count against my 15 minutes of fame...

Considering it was filler material on a network nobody watches... I think you're safe.

Your fame will come when 60 Minutes knocks on your door about a password scandal :D

I am assuming getting my name wrong means it doesn't count against my 15 minutes of fame...

Yeah I noticed that what did he call you, David Corey? :D

I catch this special on the History Chanel about the Battle of Thermopylae (an amazingly significant event in human history, IMHO). The hopolites' (sp?) weapon of choices was the dory. I know, no "e" but it's pronounced the same. That's what I thought the instant I heard the name of the weapon.

Now whenever I picture DMD in my mind, I see:

DMD

Nice work Darin with the ESPN fantasy basketball title. That's impressive. What the hell was the payout on that if you don't mind me asking.

That's actually a moderate misnomer, it wasn't an overall fantasy basketball title (although I have won a couple league titles, not the overall title)... it was a fantasy game for the NBA playoffs where you picked all the winners (and how many games each series went). If I recall correctly, I picked the entire playoffs right except one series went 6 games and I had picked 7 games. The guy who got first picked everything right... 2nd place got me 3 or 4 ESPN and/or Gatorade t-shirts, an orange Gatorade cooler (like the ones they use to douse head coaches with) and about a year's worth of Gatorade. Yes, it was sponsored by Gatorade.

For the record, I started going grey when I was about 18 years old and was all grey by my late 20's. It was different when I was in my 20's, sort of different in my 30's but made me look older. Now I just pretend I am a distinguished platinum blond.

My Dad started losing his hair in his early 20's. I'd rather have gray hair than none at all! Thank God that sort of thing follows your Mom's side. I have plenty of hair. Of course, I'm getting some grays. :D

Why settle for pictures?

See the real David Corey here. :D

"ATTENTION:

Arkansas Children's Hospital has chosen to limit viewing of the site (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQDseGdVX4) this site has a content rating of (adult,high bandwidth). This web site has been restricted because of the potential for malicious code (adware/spyware) that may infect your PC. Please be aware that accessing this site may compromise your PC.

This web session was logged.

If you have a legitimate need to access this site, please click Override/Request Access and select Request Access.

IMPORTANT: In order to process your request, you MUST enter the following information in the COMMENTS box:

Your NAME

Your EXTENSION

BUSINESS JUSTIFICATION

Requests missing any of this information will automatically be denied. If you would like email notification, you MUST enter a valid ACH or UAMS email address. All other email addresses will be ignored. Your request will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

If you feel that you have received this page in error, please contact:

ITOsecurity@archildrens.org "

Man, that host SUCKS! That's quite a technique he's developed, asking questions and then cutting off his guests mid-answer. Nice work DMD, msaint.