[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

So what do you people think of this game so far? I have seen several of you join up. Good for you. Please attempt to kick my butt if you dare. Leezerd is my name and 359 is my rank.

Everwars

Here is a list of (known) Huddlers that are playing so far. Thanks goes to KevinL for compiling the list!

Huddle Rankings (4PM 6/14/07):

Leezerd - 50

Boogur - 70

Rothgar - 91

Dragother - 96

JustaGuy - 135

geezer - 144

Evil_gop_liars - 216

BYoder3 - 260

KevinL - 266

DemonKnight - 269

perchoutofwater - 280

jujube - 307

diezelbird - 312

Xorien Palewind - 329

YUKON - 382

Selly - 637

Edited by Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you people think of this game so far? I have seen several of you join up. Good for you. Please attempt to kick my butt if you dare. Leezerd is my name and 359 is my rank.

Everwars

Dude you joined this site 2-3 days ago and have played 171 times? :D

I know...I am totally addicted. haha Once you start getting decent weapons/spells and can beat people, it gets fun fast.

That's just flat out scary!! Have you eaten, slept or showered in the past few days? :D

That's just flat out scary!! Have you eaten, slept or showered in the past few days? :D

Funny you say that. I totally forgot about food from when I woke up at 6:00 AM until 1:00 PM or so. The dog was begging to go out pretty bad and then I realized I also had to piss as well as eat and shower. When I work, I play games in-between appointments. I am sure it will wear off eventually, but right now it is all I think about.

Speaking of which, I just got another Everpoint...gotta go! :-)

Funny you say that. I totally forgot about food from when I woke up at 6:00 AM until 1:00 PM or so. The dog was begging to go out pretty bad and then I realized I also had to piss as well as eat and shower. When I work, I play games in-between appointments. I am sure it will wear off eventually, but right now it is all I think about.

Is there a way I can watch? I know that sounds gross but if you're so hooked, there's got to be something to this. :D

when you say you play in between appointments, do you mean in between appointments with your therapist?

OK, I'm in but someone tell perch to stop beating up on the newbie. :D

A couple of things to note. It took forever for me to do anything but get a draw until I bought another weapon. More weapons (includes spells for you magic types)=less rounds without attacks=more damage done=more wins. I finally got to 15 wins this morning.

All the top guys are FBG guys. I hate them.

This game is still very much a work in progress so all of it will change.

So, all you do is pick someone to attack and it tells you if you won or lost ? :D:D

Pretty much. You then take you loot and try and get stronger to take on someone else. What is your username over there?