[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I won a waterbolt scroll. Can I use it if I don't have any magic skills?

Chicks dig guys with skills.

I don't have any skills.

Yes, you can still use it without any training. If there is a number in red on the card then it means that it can be improved through training. Otherwise it is black and that is the max.

So now the wait begins. 30 mins between attacks. How do you build up enough points to buy stuff? Just by attacking and selling the loot?

Stop and think. You get 1 point every half hour to a max of 24 per day. You get 16 points just for sleeping 8 hours. :D

So, what's the freaking use. Often times when I win, I get a prize of one skill point. Of course, I could have just bought the damned thing with the Ever Point I just used fighting.

Think of it like gambling. Any time you win a battle, you get at least what you would have gotten had you not fought, but you could get something better. PLus, the more you win, the higher in the lists you go.

How do you get skill points? Do you buy them?

You can buy them, but you can accumulate them by winning battles as well. It seems that's all I've been getting today but I did pick up a bad assed Air Bolt 20 spell.

With all these freaking spells I have, I should have been filling up my mage skills. What a waste....

Decisions, decisions...

I referred 2 of my buddies but never got free items. This game cheats

I saw where if your friends joined using the same IP address, they don't give you codes. That might be the problem.

I know it screwed me over since we all signed up using the computer in my office.

I think my ranking topped out at 117. I'm running out of people above me that I can regularly beat and I've got to pick on weaker people. Damn, I need a big, bitchly, bad assed monster sword! :D

So, why don't you get loot when some weak ass momma's boy like Tim C attacks you and fails?

You can only advance through being the attacker. I don't know why they chose that route, I only know what is.

I don't even have a little packet of mayonnaise that you put on bologna and cheese sammiches. :D

Keep trying you little beyauch! Now you're 0-2 vs me and I'm the huddle whipping boy. Well, at least at this game :D