[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

It kinda seems like you have to let the drops dictate which class you pick. I put tons into fighter and all I'm getting is spells. I just said SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! it and started putting points into spells.

One of the mistakes I made was to over skill the weapons I had. Now I've learned to read where they max out. I'm also trying to determine whether it's worth it to leave my SP in areas that I no longer have weapons for (like blunt 'cause I put more than I needed to for my club that I, of course, have now ditched in favor of cooler things). On one hand, I could use the points to pump up my crossbow, but you never know if your gonna get some rad hammer or mace or something like that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the mistakes I made was to over skill the weapons I had. Now I've learned to read where they max out. I'm also trying to determine whether it's worth it to leave my SP in areas that I no longer have weapons for (like blunt 'cause I put more than I needed to for my club that I, of course, have now ditched in favor of cooler things). On one hand, I could use the points to pump up my crossbow, but you never know if your gonna get some rad hammer or mace or something like that.

You only take a 25% hit for changing so it might make sense to change the mace part but keep the blunt. :D

Since all I seem to accumulate is SP, i see no reason now to tailor my training to the weapons at hand.

I think they are making a massive mistake. It is all well and good to have far-reaching plans. But alienating an entire group of users is not the way to build loyalty.

And the absolute last thing you want ANY game to be described as is BORING.

I agree with you, I've been following what you say over there. We'll see what happens when the dev team gets more of the game completed. But I do think that what they have right now is a trifle...well...boring.

As a side note, I did pick up two uncommon pieces of armor that were upgrades in the last two battles...

Edited by Kid Cid

You only take a 25% hit for changing so it might make sense to change the mace part but keep the blunt. :D

That's what I did, mostly because it was club and I figured there's no way I'd ever use a club again.

So, I just picked up some tattered spidersilk leggings. I actually had some pristine bronze leg armor but the spider silk adds points to intellect and dexterity. It's also a red +11 armor (which is what the bronze leg armor was maxed out at). I just need to pump up my mage armor skill.

I'm sinking all my SP into my armor today. My weapons are at max effectiveness so I'm going to protect myself. I've got my armor up to 126 now.

Is it really necessary for you guys to continually attack me? DemonKnight has hit me around 8 times in the last day and detlef is somewhere around 5.

:middlefinger:

Sorry dude, I wouldnt attack you if you werent ranked higher than me... yer just part of the rotation.

I'm pretty sure the red number means that if you increase your skill, the number will go up. Once the number is no longer red, it doesn't go up any further.

As far as the delay, I think if you are fully armed with weapons in all 10 slots, you don't need to worry about the delay. (I could be missing something here though).

You're right about this. Those spidersilk leggings were +11 armor when I got them but are now +12 that my mage armor skill is up to 8.

Is it really necessary for you guys to continually attack me? DemonKnight has hit me around 8 times in the last day and detlef is somewhere around 5.

:middlefinger:

Dude, you still have a winning record against me (mind you 5-4 is much less impressive than the 4-0 it used to be :D . Let us not forget that you got to 4-0 vs me by attacking me a bunch.

Dude, you still have a winning record against me (mind you 5-4 is much less impressive than the 4-0 it used to be :D . Let us not forget that you got to 4-0 vs me by attacking me a bunch.

I've only attacked you 3 times and I'm 2-1. The other 6 battles were initiated by you.

:D DemonKnight is now 13-1 against me. He is relentless.

And now it looks like Yukon decided to join in the fun, too.

btw..I was joking in my first post. I just thought it was funny that every time I open my log you and DemonKnight were at the top.

I've only attacked you 3 times and I'm 2-1. The other 6 battles were initiated by you.

:D DemonKnight is now 13-1 against me. He is relentless.

And now it looks like Yukon decided to join in the fun, too.

btw..I was joking in my first post. I just thought it was funny that every time I open my log you and DemonKnight were at the top.

Now yer just 2 spotys ahead of me so yer easier to find. Lube up baby. :D

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm done with this game.

Don't lose hope yet. The devs keep saying that we are only seeing 10 to 20% of the game so far. If anything take a month break and see where they are then? I know I am excited when they talk of the possibilities.

Plus the Fooball Guys (FBG's) need to be squashed. Also Fantasy Football Today has people there too. Makes it even better.

watch who you try to farm there, jujube

I actually hit you to see how strong my new gear made me. It was a pretty close battle, I believe we were both right around 20 life points and then you had some critical hit on me that killed me.

Trust me, there are others ranked around you that are pretty easy marks for farming.

BYoder3 attacks using Air Ball 8 Spell for 4 damage

DemonKnight attacks using Ice Bolt 10 Spell for 4 damage

BYoder3 has 7 life and 84 stamina left

DemonKnight has 11 life and 65 stamina left

BYoder3 attacks using Tarnished Iron Warhammer for 3 damage

DemonKnight attacks using Force Bolt 11 Spell for 7 damage

:D

Got some pimpy stuff the last few rounds...

Electrum Earring of Intellect 9

2007-06-14 13:07:24

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

2007-06-14 13:02:48

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

2007-06-14 12:58:27

Rank I Prize Code

Electrum Amulet of Magic 9