[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

Well, they're certainly handing out the loot this morning (5/8 prizes have been loot for me today). It's just that most of it is crap. That scroll was nice but the rest has been a sea of Fire ball 2s, warped long bows and tarnished short swords. Once upon a time, I would have been pretty stoked with that stuff.

I'm still in a position to be stoked by the idea, but I've had the exact opposite luck. 5 SP, 1 tattered hide chest.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in a position to be stoked by the idea, but I've had the exact opposite luck. 5 SP, 1 tattered hide chest.

Yep, you were the first to give me any loot, other than points.

Well, they're certainly handing out the loot this morning (5/8 prizes have been loot for me today). It's just that most of it is crap. That scroll was nice but the rest has been a sea of Fire ball 2s, warped long bows and tarnished short swords. Once upon a time, I would have been pretty stoked with that stuff.

yep, I've got 3 UC so far, but there all spells. Not much use to me.

yep, I've got 3 UC so far, but there all spells. Not much use to me.

I actually got 3 items today that were upgrades so I shouldn't complain. All spells, mind you. However, I'm using both magic and weapons right now because I don't have enough top end of either to fill my slots and, for the most part, am able to keep up with maxing out or nearly maxing out the skills for all of them. At some point, I imagine, I'll have to make a choice. However, anything that hits harder than what I'm carrying gets used.

So, I don't know about y'all, but I'm still mostly farming. For whatever reason, I keep rising in rank despite the fact that I'm not making much of an effort to attack many guys ahead of me. I just want the freaking bling right now! That means hitting dudes that I have a really good chance of beating who offer level one prizes. As soon as I get over 2.0 rating, then perhaps I'll start taking on some of the heavies.

Well, I could be a pretty tough mage by now, but all my good armor is heavy. So I've got almost half my points tied up in Fighter, Light Armor, and Heavy Armor.

You must have some nicer armor than I. Nothing I have needs more than 50 SP to max out (most of that is below 40 actually).

You must have some nicer armor than I. Nothing I have needs more than 50 SP to max out (most of that is below 40 actually).

Problably, got a few rares that a really nice.

Tarnished Celestrium Chest

Skill: Heavy Armor

Skill Level: 80

Stamina Cost: 7 Points

Stats: Armor (+41), Int (+2), Resists (+2)

Pristine Adamantine Arms

Skill: Heavy Armor

Skill Level: 80

Stamina Cost: 6 Points

Stats: Armor (+35), Life (+1), Str (+2)

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Ice Ball 17 Spell for 7 damage

jujube attacks using Pristine Darkwood Quarter Staff for 8 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 21 life and -6 stamina left

jujube has 10 life and 35 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 2 life

jujube attacks using Polished Iron Great Spear for 5 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 18 life and -6 stamina left

jujube has 10 life and 34 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Polished Steel Great Spear but MISSES

jujube attacks using Adamantine Dagger for 3 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 15 life and -7 stamina left

jujube has 10 life and 33 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Pristine Mithril Short Sword but MISSES

jujube attacks using Water Ball 10 Spell for 7 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 8 life and -8 stamina left

jujube has 10 life and 33 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Water Blast 16 Spell but MISSES

jujube attacks using Fire Ball 13 Spell for 7 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 1 life and -11 stamina left

jujube has 10 life and 32 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Force Blast 10 Spell but MISSES

jujube attacks using Pristine Iron Bastard Sword for 8 damage

F'n game :D

I'm still on the SP train. :D

I'm right back on it. I think about 9 of my last 10 or so and the one treat I got was a pair of burlap leggings or some crap like that.

I'm trying to figure out how much of this crap is worth holding on to in case the player/player sale happens. What the threshold is gonna be where you can get decent cash for something. I mean, if a warped club goes for 10 EP at the store, you gotta think some newb would be happy to pay at least that for a level 8 spell or some leather boots. Certainly more than the whopping 1 EP I can get today.

I'm right back on it. I think about 9 of my last 10 or so and the one treat I got was a pair of burlap leggings or some crap like that.

I'm trying to figure out how much of this crap is worth holding on to in case the player/player sale happens. What the threshold is gonna be where you can get decent cash for something. I mean, if a warped club goes for 10 EP at the store, you gotta think some newb would be happy to pay at least that for a level 8 spell or some leather boots. Certainly more than the whopping 1 EP I can get today.

Well, I'm only holding on to Uncommons or better... kind of have to since I only have 1 free space in my bank.

I'm trying to keep everything but then I run out of EP to battle....you know how it goes.

Luckiily, I'm not there yet... still have about 60 EP even with all the farming I did yesterday. Also have 18 UC's and 1 rare in the bank. Be nice if the player market opened soon.

Luckiily, I'm not there yet... still have about 60 EP even with all the farming I did yesterday. Also have 18 UC's and 1 rare in the bank. Be nice if the player market opened soon.

Wow, gotta be nice. I've had a good enough run of late that my rating has gone to 1.8 and my bank is full of higher end common stuff. Tarnished Iron Chest, Level 8-10 spells, etc. However, I only have one UC that I'm not using, a +10 Amulet of Armor.

What I could really use right now is a bad-ass Light-armor Chest. I've got this pimpy wyrvenscale helm that gives me +25 armor plus +2 in two attributes. My boots and gloves are both pretty nice leather stuff and I have a pair of nice leather arms that are only 1 armor pt. behind the iron ones I'm using. If I could find a really cool light armor chest, I could use the 40 Heavy armor SPs I've tied up and max out the rest of my weapons.

Wow, gotta be nice. I've had a good enough run of late that my rating has gone to 1.8 and my bank is full of higher end common stuff. Tarnished Iron Chest, Level 8-10 spells, etc. However, I only have one UC that I'm not using, a +10 Amulet of Armor.

What I could really use right now is a bad-ass Light-armor Chest. I've got this pimpy wyrvenscale helm that gives me +25 armor plus +2 in two attributes. My boots and gloves are both pretty nice leather stuff and I have a pair of nice leather arms that are only 1 armor pt. behind the iron ones I'm using. If I could find a really cool light armor chest, I could use the 40 Heavy armor SPs I've tied up and max out the rest of my weapons.

That wyvernscale helm maxes out at +26 Armor, +2 Agi, +2 Dex. I know, I got one too.

Mine's cracked, so I capped at 25.

I've about maxed all my armor, I need another 4 points in Heavy Armor and I'm there. Currently at 145 armor, I may get another point. It doesn't seem to help much.

I've about maxed all my armor, I need another 4 points in Heavy Armor and I'm there. Currently at 145 armor, I may get another point. It doesn't seem to help much.

I've got my armor up to 169 now. Got a Rare +15 Armor charm yesterday to get it there. But I still dont have any good weapons.

I've got my armor up to 169 now. Got a Rare +15 Armor charm yesterday to get it there. But I still dont have any good weapons.

You'll notice that my rating is a measly 1.7. I think everyone here has better stuff than me now.