[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez Ted, I'm kinda feeling like a ho! Farming me like a mother.

diezelbird 24 - 3 jujube

My main hos are Taz55 and Calmorian.

I've tapped Evil_gop_liars 28 timesbut he is not anywhere near my biggest ho. That honor belongs to Huey Grant II whom I've plundered 92 times. :D

OK, so I just picked up a much needed new weapon, a Pristine Adamantine Mace. So, now I finally have to decide whether or not holding my punky little Adamantine dagger is worth the attack liability for the +1 magic and strength it gives me.

The liability is two-fold. To begin with, it is by far my weakest weapon with a 5 damage. It doesn't appear that it will get much better because I actually developed it to 15/25 and it was still rated at 5. Thus, I don't imagine it gets much higher. Secondly, because the computer randomly picks which weapon you attack with from all the available weapons on a given turn (since delays take some out of the equation), the fact that it only has a 3 turn delay means I used it a disproportional amount of times per battle.

The weapon that I'll bench if I keep the dagger in the mix would be a Fire Ball 9 that is fully developed. Mind you, I have another, higher Fireball spell, so it's not like benching the Fire Ball will allow me to consolidate my SPs by resetting that skill.

Thoughts?

OK, so I just picked up a much needed new weapon, a Pristine Adamantine Mace. So, now I finally have to decide whether or not holding my punky little Adamantine dagger is worth the attack liability for the +1 magic and strength it gives me.

The liability is two-fold. To begin with, it is by far my weakest weapon with a 5 damage. It doesn't appear that it will get much better because I actually developed it to 15/25 and it was still rated at 5. Thus, I don't imagine it gets much higher. Secondly, because the computer randomly picks which weapon you attack with from all the available weapons on a given turn (since delays take some out of the equation), the fact that it only has a 3 turn delay means I used it a disproportional amount of times per battle.

The weapon that I'll bench if I keep the dagger in the mix would be a Fire Ball 9 that is fully developed. Mind you, I have another, higher Fireball spell, so it's not like benching the Fire Ball will allow me to consolidate my SPs by resetting that skill.

Thoughts?

I have Ice Blast 12, Force Blast 14 and Air Ball 20 spells all sitting on the bench. I haven't put one SP into Mage stuff so I'm just hanging on to it. Replacing them are a Steel Spear (8), Corroded Iron Long Sword (5), and a Treated Darkwood Club (5, +1 Agi). I'd rather concentrate my SP rather than spread them out across classes.

However, since you already have done that, I think you're better off going with the spells over the dagger. Like you said, it gets used an awful lot for the small damage it can do.

I've tapped Evil_gop_liars 28 timesbut he is not anywhere near my biggest ho. That honor belongs to Huey Grant II whom I've plundered 92 times. :D

Thanks for the tip, I was out of guys ranked ahead of me that I could count on for easy money. Just beat him with 240 to spare.

You just had to try didn't you. Make it 30 times. :D

Had to see how close I was.....

Dragother attacks using Corroded Steel Bastard Sword but MISSES

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Pristine Mithril Short Sword for 3 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 2 life and -28 stamina left

Dragother has 73 life and 41 stamina left

I'm not even close. :D

detlef is...

jujube attacks using Pristine Darkwood Heavy Crossbow for 3 damage

Dragother attacks using Treated Darkwood Club for 4 damage

Dragother has 3 life and 51 stamina left

jujube has 5 life and 41 stamina left

jujube attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Fire Bolt 9 Spell for 13 damage

detlef is...

jujube attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Fire Bolt 9 Spell for 13 damage

That's right beyauch!

Sweet!!! Not this is what I call a sword!

Pristine Adamantine Great Sword

Skill: Largesword

Skill Level: 25 / 50

Stamina Cost: 9 Points

Action: Weapon Damage (21)

Limitations: Delay (9 turns)

Stats: Life (+2), Str (+2)

Sweet!!! Not this is what I call a sword!

Pristine Adamantine Great Sword

Skill: Largesword

Skill Level: 25 / 50

Stamina Cost: 9 Points

Action: Weapon Damage (21)

Limitations: Delay (9 turns)

Stats: Life (+2), Str (+2)

Wowsers I have 500 SP assigned.

I hate you.

I'm back on the SP train today. 13 of 15 prizes this morning and the two I got were crap. OK make that 14 of 18 but still just crap. The last little jewel I got was a corroded metal mace that delivers a whopping 4 pts fully skilled out ('cause I've got another mace in my arsenal).

So my bank is officially maxed out so I have to ditch something everytime I get new goods. I hope they open the player/player store soon.

Begging for macked out Light chest armor with rad attribute bonuses.

Edited by detlef

detlef is...

jujube has 10 life and 44 stamina left

Dragother has 4 life and 52 stamina left

jujube attacks using Polished Iron Great Spear for 2 damage

Dragother attacks using Corroded Steel Bastard Sword for 3 damage

jujube has 7 life and 43 stamina left

Dragother has 2 life and 52 stamina left

jujube attacks using Mental Ball 13 Spell for 3 damage

Got you again! Actually got some loot off that one, but it was another 9 scroll. Time to ditch either that or something else. I'm sort of torn on the relative value of scrolls. One one hand, they're cool 'cause they always do max damage. So if you have 4 good ones, you can pretty much count on taking 50-60 off the guy's life straight up. On the other hand, they're only good for one shot each.

I suppose I'm trying to value them in terms of mid level ones like a 8-9 damage one as compared to a weapon in terms of resale.

Edited by detlef

I think weapons are rarer than scrolls. I seem to get a butt load of scrolls but a lot of them are common 7-9 points kind of things. Even a corroded Iron Long sword seems rarer than these things. Keep the weapons and ditch the scrolls.

Meanwhile...

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 1 life

jujube attacks using Fire Ball 13 Spell for 1 damage

jujube has 10 life and 38 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 38 life and -16 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Polished Steel Great Spear for 7 damage

jujube attacks using Polished Iron Great Spear for 3 damage

jujube has 3 life and 37 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 35 life and -17 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Pristine Mithril Short Sword for 4 damage

I'm 8-6 vs him but pretty much only win when he attacks me. That sort of sucks for both of us.

Meanwhile...

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 1 life

jujube attacks using Fire Ball 13 Spell for 1 damage

jujube has 10 life and 38 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 38 life and -16 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Polished Steel Great Spear for 7 damage

jujube attacks using Polished Iron Great Spear for 3 damage

jujube has 3 life and 37 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 35 life and -17 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Pristine Mithril Short Sword for 4 damage

I'm 8-6 vs him but pretty much only win when he attacks me. That sort of sucks for both of us.

I have a list of guys that I can beat only if they attack me. I find it curious that there is a different algorithm for attack v defense.

I think weapons are rarer than scrolls. I seem to get a butt load of scrolls but a lot of them are common 7-9 points kind of things. Even a corroded Iron Long sword seems rarer than these things. Keep the weapons and ditch the scrolls.

True that, I've gotten like 4 freaking scrolls today alone. One of them was a 10 power, but the lowest I have in my backpack is a 12.

I got a Healing 19 scroll a while back. It's my only rare item. :D

I hang on to healing stuff only on the thought that I will one day sell it. Any time I've used it, it has come back to bite me in the ass.

I guess it's better to eb lucky than good...

Dragother attacks using Treated Darkwood Club but MISSES

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 5 life

Dragother has 20 life and 45 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 14 life and -20 stamina left

Dragother attacks using Steel Spear but MISSES

Evil_gop_liars attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Mithril Bastard Sword for 21 damage

Nice run of loot this afternoon. 2 UCs and a rare in the last 14 prizes. Mind you, two of them were scrolls. That said, I've got a nice backpack working right now, with a total of 68 pts of damage I can deliver.

Then I celebrate my good fortune by getting punked by Cid:

Dragother attacks using Corroded Steel Bastard Sword but MISSES

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 14 Spell for 1 damage

jujube has 5 life and 51 stamina left

Dragother has 51 life and 59 stamina left

Dragother attacks using Treated Darkwood Club but MISSES

jujube attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Polished Steel Spear for 4 damage

jujube has 5 life and 51 stamina left

Dragother has 47 life and 58 stamina left

Dragother attacks using Polished Iron Bastard Sword for 6 damage

I've slowed down on my battling. I've decided I'm only going to battle once every 10 minutes and start saving EP to buy stuff. I'm currently sitting on 50 EP. I figure that once I get to 150 or so I'll start shopping.

You also forget my backpack sports 60 or so points of damage. :D

Edited by Kid Cid

I've slowed down on my battling. I've decided I'm only going to battle once every 10 minutes and start saving EP to buy stuff. I'm currently sitting on 50 EP. I figure that once I get to 150 or so I'll start shopping.

You also forget my backpack sports 60 or so points of damage. :D

You know, I'm not sure if that makes a whole lot of sense. All in all, you have about a 1 in 15-20 shot at getting something cool if you keep hitting people. Something that, even if you can't use it, should fetch at least 20 EP in the market place. In the meantime, they've mentioned that, at some point, there will be a use for all the extra skill points people have.

JMO.