[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm not sure if that makes a whole lot of sense. All in all, you have about a 1 in 15-20 shot at getting something cool if you keep hitting people. Something that, even if you can't use it, should fetch at least 20 EP in the market place. In the meantime, they've mentioned that, at some point, there will be a use for all the extra skill points people have.

JMO.

Here's my thought process. If I battle once every 10 minutes that's 50 + battles a day. I've been averaging 1 item every 5 wins with the rest being skill points. I've gotten 1 uncommon item today the rest being common. I'm maxed out on SP so I'm just collecting them now. I'm maxed on the bank slots (19/20 - you have to keep one open or you can't even swap an item into/out of play). So five items a day, maybe one will be good enough to keep = 5 EP (as you have to sell it back for EP) + what I collect overnight = about 25 EP per day and I can continue playing. In time I WILL be able to buy something useful as I've seen rare items in the shops versus hoping I get something useful. Eventually, I'll get to the point where any uncommon item I get will turn into a must sell at 5 EP so then I'm up to 30-35 EP per day.

It's too easy

:D

Your just in my rotation and your above me so I jus keep going back to ya. nufin personal

I hear you. I'd be doing the same. Frankly, I'm not exactly sure why I'm ahead of you.

Here's my thought process. If I battle once every 10 minutes that's 50 + battles a day. I've been averaging 1 item every 5 wins with the rest being skill points. I've gotten 1 uncommon item today the rest being common. I'm maxed out on SP so I'm just collecting them now. I'm maxed on the bank slots (19/20 - you have to keep one open or you can't even swap an item into/out of play). So five items a day, maybe one will be good enough to keep = 5 EP (as you have to sell it back for EP) + what I collect overnight = about 25 EP per day and I can continue playing. In time I WILL be able to buy something useful as I've seen rare items in the shops versus hoping I get something useful. Eventually, I'll get to the point where any uncommon item I get will turn into a must sell at 5 EP so then I'm up to 30-35 EP per day.

So you only have UCs in your bank? You must be awash with pretty good but not great stuff and all of it in the same categories so you can't use most of it. After all, last I checked your rating was not all that high.

So you only have UCs in your bank? You must be awash with pretty good but not great stuff and all of it in the same categories so you can't use most of it. After all, last I checked your rating was not all that high.

I still have like 3 common items left. It is a mystery to me how I've gotten as high as I have with only a 1.7 rating.

OK, so what's the coolest thing you're not using?

Me?

Either a Corroded Mithril Helm or an Electrum Amulet of Armor 10

Actually, check that, I just got an Electrum Earring of Magic 10, so that makes my Magic 9 one my best unused goody.

Edited by detlef

OK, so what's the coolest thing you're not using?

Me?

Either a Corroded Mithril Helm or an Electrum Amulet of Armor 10

Actually, check that, I just got an Electrum Earring of Magic 10, so that makes my Magic 9 one my best unused goody.

Pristine Elvenkind Helm

Skill:

Mage Armor

Skill Level:

0 / 50

Stamina Cost:

5 Points

Stats:

Armor (+13), Int (+2), Dex (+2), Resists (+2)

It's my only Ultra Rare item. I also have Tattered Lunaweave Arms and an Air Bolt 20 spell, both rare, gathering dust.

I've got some Mithril Arms that I'm not using. Also an electrum ring of agility 9. Hanging onto them to sell at some point.

I'm trying to figure out what the best mage armor is. I have pristine spidersilk legs and chest. I don't know if that's the best there is for mage's or if I can hope to farm something better.

I've got some Mithril Arms that I'm not using. Also an electrum ring of agility 9. Hanging onto them to sell at some point.

I'm trying to figure out what the best mage armor is. I have pristine spidersilk legs and chest. I don't know if that's the best there is for mage's or if I can hope to farm something better.

See the post above you.

Pristine Elvenkind Helm

Skill:

Mage Armor

Skill Level:

0 / 50

Stamina Cost:

5 Points

Stats:

Armor (+13), Int (+2), Dex (+2), Resists (+2)

It's my only Ultra Rare item. I also have Tattered Lunaweave Arms and an Air Bolt 20 spell, both rare, gathering dust.

Too bad you'd need to devote 100 SP to maxing it out. I bet it would be close to 30 armor. I've noticed, however that the attribute numbers being in red is just a tease. I've never seen them increase when I pumped up the SPs.

Too bad you'd need to devote 100 SP to maxing it out. I bet it would be close to 30 armor. I've noticed, however that the attribute numbers being in red is just a tease. I've never seen them increase when I pumped up the SPs.

Oh, I've seen them increase and I even had one appear.

Yeah, since I don't use Magic it's just something to hang on to. The Wyvernscale helm is better for a fighter.

I don't know if Lunaweave or Spidersilk is better, I've seen some bad assed pieces of both but not the same kind. Like a Spidersilk legs and a Lunaweave legs.

Oh, I've seen them increase and I even had one appear.

Yeah, since I don't use Magic it's just something to hang on to. The Wyvernscale helm is better for a fighter.

I don't know if Lunaweave or Spidersilk is better, I've seen some bad assed pieces of both but not the same kind. Like a Spidersilk legs and a Lunaweave legs.

You know, you don't need to have any magic developed to use that 20 power spell. It will still hit for a lot of damage. What are your intellect and magic attribute levels?

Based on the fact that your total rating number isn't crazy high, I would be surprised if you need to max out your skill levels to handle your weapons, especially if you're not putting anything at all into magic. After all, I've apparently got better stuff and, while it's not maxed out yet, I'll be able to max out all my weapons and armor and nearly do so (if not completely doe so) for all my spells before I get to 500 SP. You're not overdeveloping your weapons and armor skills are you?

Over all, I have about 76 SP devoted to magic to support some mage armor legs and 4 spells (two of which, fortunately are fire).

Edited by detlef

You know, you don't need to have any magic developed to use that 20 power spell. It will still hit for a lot of damage. What are your intellect and magic attribute levels?

zero and zero. When I was using it I regularly hit for 2 points of damage. That's the reason I retired it. At this rate though, I am seriously considering making a change over to Mage.

zero and zero. When I was using it I regularly hit for 2 points of damage. That's the reason I retired it. At this rate though, I am seriously considering making a change over to Mage.

I guess mine would be as well but for the jewelry. As it is, I'm 10 and 9.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you bumping up all the sub-categories? Meaning if you want to use a largesword, you need to bump up the fighter, then slashing, then largesword. I on;y ask because I've noticed a couple other posts from you mentioning items with red damage not increasing. I've got almost exclusive UC or R items, and every one has increased with training.

Just thought I'd check...

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Water Blast 16 Spell for 4 damage

jujube attacks using Polished Iron Great Spear for 1 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 6 life and 6 stamina left

jujube has 2 life and 40 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 1 life

jujube attacks using Adamantine Dagger for 4 damage

Evil_gop_liars has 3 life and 6 stamina left

jujube has 2 life and 39 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Mithril Bastard Sword but MISSES

jujube attacks using Mental Ball 13 Spell for 6 damage

You know, it would be really freaking nice if, rather than me beating you every time you attacked me and you beating me every time I attacked you it was the opposite. This little arrangement sucks for both of us.

My line of thinking keeps coming back to there needs to be a penalty for losing not just a reward for wining.