[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

I only have 3 folks above me I can farm :-(

I'm pretty much out of them. I've got a handful above me that I can hold my own against but certainly not farm. I'm at 101 right now and have about 4 ranked right below me that are sure things. I just need to farm some more before I can take that next step.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And RockB4 apparently will have to wait...

rockb4 attacks using Fire Ball 12 Spell for 10 damage

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 14 Spell but MISSES

jujube has 21 life and 44 stamina left

rockb4 has 73 life and 34 stamina left

rockb4 attacks using Air Blast 15 Spell for 4 damage

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 10 Spell for 5 damage

jujube has 17 life and 44 stamina left

rockb4 has 68 life and 33 stamina left

rockb4 attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Air Blast 14 Spell for 27 damage

Try Zachy5

Zachy5 is unable to attack

jujube attacks using Adamantine Dagger for 4 damage

jujube has 118 life and 49 stamina left

Zachy5 has 2 life and 61 stamina left

Zachy5 is unable to attack

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 14 Spell for 6 damage

Thank you...

and Lugin. They're both in my rotation.

jujube attacks using Ice Bolt 10 Spell but MISSES

Lugin attacks using Corroded Adamantine Bastard Sword for 1 damage

jujube has 131 life and 48 stamina left

Lugin has 2 life and 43 stamina left

jujube attacks using Adamantine Dagger for 3 damage

And that you as well.

The Crap is flowing today...

Silver Earring of Intellect 1

1 skill point

Pristine Burlap Helm

Silver Ring of Intellect 2

1 skill point

1 skill point

1 skill point

1 skill point

1 skill point

Treated Oak Short Bow

Pristine Boiled Leather Gloves

Boiled Leather Legs

Oak Club

I haven't gotten anything worth a damn in the last three days, and anything better than what I already had in about 5 days. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with this game.

I had a nice run yesterday afternoon but nothing I really, really needed. I believe I got 3 pretty nice things, but the only ones that were certainly upgrades were both scrolls, which is nice I suppose but not the pimpy weapon or rare light chest or leg armor that I seek.

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

Adamantine Mace

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

Fire Bolt 3 Spell

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

Rank I Prize Code

1 skill point

As it stands now, this game is an exercise in patience or stubbornness, I can't determine which. I think there is an inherrent flaw in any system that only rewards for winning battles as the only encouragement spend more time at the site. That behavior only benefits the developers (notice the Yahoo adds) and does nothing for the game play itself. Pointing this out to them will only start a Sega! storm though, both from the developers and the sac hangers.

As it stands now, this game is an exercise in patience or stubbornness, I can't determine which. I think there is an inherrent flaw in any system that only rewards for winning battles as the only encouragement spend more time at the site. That behavior only benefits the developers (notice the Yahoo adds) and does nothing for the game play itself. Pointing this out to them will only start a Sega! storm though, both from the developers and the sac hangers.

I agree entirely. THe entire game could just be the treasure Hunt, like the Diablo example I posted. Hell, I may make that one myself.

The game has a lot of flaws. The designers say that it's only like 10-15% complete, but they don't really indicate any roadmap for where it's going.

In addition to the reward system, they need to fix the classes. I don't understand why my mage is even allowed to equip a heavy crossbow and still do 20 points of damage with that weapons--with no training mind you. Same thing with armor, I can equip mithril arms get a 10 point armor boost and suffer no apparent penalty. Maybe I'm missing something though.

The game should also have a money system rather than this EP bunk. Every battle you win you should get gold, silver, platinum rather than everpoints. You should be rewarded for fighting not sitting around on your hands for a week just to be able to buy one UC weapon.

BTW, anyone ranked near me (Xorien) who wants to burn through their EPs quickly might be interested to know that you can easily defeat a couple of characters (Huey Grant II and Calmorian, for example) without rest and at 75% strength.

Don't forget Taz55, he's ranked right near Calmorian. I've found this guy Xorien Palewind to be a pretty easy mark as well. :D

The game has a lot of flaws. The designers say that it's only like 10-15% complete, but they don't really indicate any roadmap for where it's going.

In addition to the reward system, they need to fix the classes. I don't understand why my mage is even allowed to equip a heavy crossbow and still do 20 points of damage with that weapons--with no training mind you. Same thing with armor, I can equip mithril arms get a 10 point armor boost and suffer no apparent penalty. Maybe I'm missing something though.

The game should also have a money system rather than this EP bunk. Every battle you win you should get gold, silver, platinum rather than everpoints. You should be rewarded for fighting not sitting around on your hands for a week just to be able to buy one UC weapon.

Z has told me that they have a 12 month plan but I don't believe it. The game may only be 10% complete but I don't think thay have anything more that general idea of what else they want to add.

I also agree about the classes. I still plan on going the fighter/great sword route until something says this is not the most powerful combo. Mages don't make any sense at this point in time, I think they're just tossing stuff out there to appease the complainers.

Before we got there, there used to be a money system, but they completely screwed the pooch on it and switched to the EP system.

I also don't necessarily agree with the recruitement rewards as that gives an unfair advantage to the 14 year olds with a bunch of nerds as friends.

Z has told me that they have a 12 month plan but I don't believe it. The game may only be 10% complete but I don't think thay have anything more that general idea of what else they want to add.

I also agree about the classes. I still plan on going the fighter/great sword route until something says this is not the most powerful combo. Mages don't make any sense at this point in time, I think they're just tossing stuff out there to appease the complainers.

Before we got there, there used to be a money system, but they completely screwed the pooch on it and switched to the EP system.

I also don't necessarily agree with the recruitement rewards as that gives an unfair advantage to the 14 year olds with a bunch of nerds as friends.

Well, for starters, I completely agree with the recruitment rewards thing being sort of lame. Though you can understand why they do it.

As for mages, I don't know, I'm sort of at a crossroads. A few more nice weapons and I'll ditch the SPs I have devoted to magic and go that way. However, I've got enough good spells kicking around that if I get enough from that side, I'll ditch my heavy weapons and armor and go that way. I've done the math and it would make sense for me at this point since I don't have anything totally bad-ass that wouldn't work for either class right now. My best weapon is a pristine darkwood quarterstaff, my best armor is light, and I have a bunch of pretty nice but not amazing spells with some decent weapons sitting on the sideline to replace them if I needed the SPs I have devoted to them to develop a rare heavy weapon.

This game is racist against elves. It obviously will not give them good items to work with. Why is the man trying to keep them down?

:D

TimC, I'm assuming you're getting your ass kicked when you attack me. Is this true?

I nearly took out 50 of your life points last time. It was a joke. I don't play this much.

I see some have 600 battles. :D