[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

I nearly took out 50 of your life points last time. It was a joke. I don't play this much.

I see some have 600 battles. :D

It's actually pretty lame. My obsession with Conquer Club doesn't bother me as much because it's actually rather engaging and has some strategy involved. This one, on the other hand... Provided you use some amount of logic in how you develop your skills, it pretty much comes down to how much time you're willing to spend farming dudes and how lucky you get earning rad stuff.

I only continue with hopes that they turn it into something better. Well that and I want some rare light armor and weapons.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually pretty lame. My obsession with Conquer Club doesn't bother me as much because it's actually rather engaging and has some strategy involved. This one, on the other hand... Provided you use some amount of logic in how you develop your skills, it pretty much comes down to how much time you're willing to spend farming dudes and how lucky you get earning rad stuff.

I only continue with hopes that they turn it into something better. Well that and I want some rare light armor and weapons.

:D

41 Boogur attacks using Pristine Steel Bastard Sword for 10 damage

TimC attacks using Steel Spear but MISSES

TimC has 6 life and 100 stamina left

Boogur has 292 life and 45 stamina left

42 Boogur attacks using Mithril Bastard Sword for 8 damage

I had more stamina left...chicks dig that. :D

Edited by TimC

Only decent stuff I get lately is helms.

I now own:

Tattered Silksteel Helm (Rare), +15 Armor, +3 Int, +2 Dex, +2 Resists

Tarnished Mithril Helm (Uncommon), +10 Armor, would be more if I trained in Heavy Armor

Spidersilk Helm (Uncommon), +1r Armor, +2 Int, +2 Dex

My son (10) is now playing the game, he's in the top 500.

An excellent day so far. 22 straight SP. :D

Edit: My patience has been rewarded with a Fireball 3 Spell. :D

Edited by Kid Cid

An excellent day so far. 22 straight SP. :D

Edit: My patience has been rewarded with a Fireball 3 Spell. :D

Me? 23 straight SPs interupted only by a +11 healing scroll which would be cool if I actually wanted it. I'm now up to 495 used SPs, so there's not much more room for those. So, my carrot for all that? A +1 amulet and a torn burlap helm on the last two rounds.

OK, so somebody must have been listening to me complain. I got a +11 Ice Blast Spell. Mind you, it's not really an upgrade per se. But since 2 of the 4 spells I had before were also Ice, I can ditch all my training in one of the others, put the +11 spell of that category in the bank and at least have enough to max out my ice training.

Edited by detlef

Hey all, check it out. A bunch of players just got hugely downgraded in rank. Huey, Zachy5, and Lugin are now all rated in the 500s or so. Level II prize material. If you need an easy one above 100, hit peaches.

Some things just don't make sense. Perhaps this was just a fluke, but I just lost to sars18. It was the first time I attacked him, but he was previously 1-3 vs me and 6-5 vs peaches who I completely own.

Not only did I lose, but I lost sort of badly. He had like 40 life left when I died.

Sort of curious.

and speaking of not making sense...I was flying on Sunday and couldn't play all day...I moved up several spots in the ranking :D

I just lost to sars18 again, once again, not very close (he had 50). Also, that same dude owns you and Kid Cid. It's just bizarre. Perhaps his 5 losses to peaches were very early on...because I just beat that player again with like 120 to spare.

I jumped like 50 spots overnight, and I didn't do a single battle.

Well, there was a major shift in player rankings yesterday evening. I was actually in the middle of playing when the site went down for maint. When I logged back on, some dudes that were ranked above 100 that I'd been farming dropped to like 600 or so, so I'm sure a lot of people made some major moves. I think there were a lot of players who'd made it up rather high and then had been inactive for some time. Assuming you'd fought some battles in the last few days should have been enough to move you past them.

Mine was odd. I'd been in the high 80s, then all of a sudden I was in the high 70s but it said -8 in terms of my movement.

I'm beginning to believe the whole "magic sucks" theory. Over the last few days, I won some pretty nice spells and figured out that if I ditched some of my weapons and shifted that training over to magic, I would have a higher total potential damage. Because I now had more spells than weapons in my arsenal, I took off my +4 strength amulet and put on my +4 magic one. So now my magic level is 14 and my strength is 7. Today, however, I'm getting my ass kicked, by players I have a gaudy w/l record against, mind you. I'm going to switch back the amulet and see if that helps any.

Edit to add: It helped plenty. Just beat a guy I had lost two straight to with over 100 life to spare.

Edited by detlef

I'm now at 65 and have no one left around to farm. Frack! I do however have 92 EP so maybe soon I can go shopping.

I'm now at 65 and have no one left around to farm. Frack! I do however have 92 EP so maybe soon I can go shopping.

Soon? There's nothing in store cooler than what you have that costs less than 200 EP. Anything rare is gonna set you back at least 300.

Soon? There's nothing in store cooler than what you have that costs less than 200 EP. Anything rare is gonna set you back at least 300.

Well, I've got to tell myself these things or I'll just quit. I can't get a weapon by fighting and I can't raise my rating by fighting and the only time I go up in ranking is when I turn it off for the nite so the only thing I got left is delusions.