[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

This game really starts to suck when you don't get any new stuff that is better than your old stuff, and you've maxed out your training on the stuff you have. I still haven't maxed out at 500, but what's the point? Everything I do have is maxed out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally . . . still not UR, but my best pull in a long time.

Pristine Wyvernscale Legs

Skill:

Light Armor

Skill Level:

30 / 50

Stamina Cost:

6 Points

Stats:

Armor (+23), Agi (+2), Dex (+2)

Verry nice. I'm wondering if they make wyvernscale chest armor.

This game really starts to suck when you don't get any new stuff that is better than your old stuff, and you've maxed out your training on the stuff you have. I still haven't maxed out at 500, but what's the point? Everything I do have is maxed out.

Like I said, it becomes and exercise in patience.

Verry nice. I'm wondering if they make wyvernscale chest armor.

I'm sure they do. It's probably UR though.

Like I said, it becomes and exercise in patience.

I think you were closer when you said stubbornness. If this is patience, it's the same type of "patience" used by those poor saps who drop $20 on lottery tickets every week looking for an early retirement.

Still Cid, I don't think I've ever not gotten an item when I beat you. Yet again, however, it's crap. Last time it was a +3 ring of something, this time it was a scroll, +10 mind you, but still small enough to throw back.

Still Cid, I don't think I've ever not gotten an item when I beat you. Yet again, however, it's crap. Last time it was a +3 ring of something, this time it was a scroll, +10 mind you, but still small enough to throw back.

glad to be of service. :D

Although we're still splitting about even.

Would anyone pay 240 EP for this?

Pristine Mithril Bastard Sword

Skill: Largesword

Skill Level: 25/25

Stamina Cost: 6 Points

Action: Weapon Damage (16)

Limitations: Delay (9 turns)

Stats: Life (+2)

Edited by Phat1

So, interesting dilemma. I just got a ruby +9 life charm. I currently have two +4 emerald charms, one strength, one magic. I've been rotating back and forth based on whether I'm going heavy on the weapons or the spells.

Technically the ruby charm is "better", but I have to think that, over the course of a battle, improving either my strength or magic is going to take out more than 9 pts on my opponent. Wouldn't you think?

Actually, that's one of the better values I've seen in the shop. The common stuff is a complete rip-off and most of the really cool stuff (and I think that qualifies) is easily 300. The thing about broad swords, they pack more punch across the board. I have a pristine iron sword that was one of my first finds. It hits for 12 damage and only took 5 SP to max out.

So, interesting dilemma. I just got a ruby +9 life charm. I currently have two +4 emerald charms, one strength, one magic. I've been rotating back and forth based on whether I'm going heavy on the weapons or the spells.

Technically the ruby charm is "better", but I have to think that, over the course of a battle, improving either my strength or magic is going to take out more than 9 pts on my opponent. Wouldn't you think?

I never go with a life charm. I think you have the right idea.

Now here is a puzzler. Currently, I have 4 different jewelry items.

+ 10 Strength

+7 Agility

and 2 +10 Dexterity

Now, when I have one equipped I have a 2.9 rating. But when I equip another one it drops to 2.8. Why the hell would it do that? You'd think it would go up.

Now here is a puzzler. Currently, I have 4 different jewelry items.

+ 10 Strength

+7 Agility

and 2 +10 Dexterity

Now, when I have one equipped I have a 2.9 rating. But when I equip another one it drops to 2.8. Why the hell would it do that? You'd think it would go up.

Ignore the rating. It is at best a general index of your stuff.

I never go with a life charm. I think you have the right idea.

I totally agree. Go with the charms that support your skill set. My thinking is that one of those other charms will give you more than 9 points of damage during the battle. A good offense is your best defense.

If I had 240 EP, in a heartbeat. Only 100 more to go. :D

Speaking of rating. Last night I got a Mental Blast 14 Spell. I allready had and was using a Mental Blast 13 Spell, so easy decision, switch them out and move on. I had ten items equipped and was a 2.3 rating. i removed the MBS13 and my rating went to a 2.4 with 9 items equipped. I then put the MBS14 in and my rating went back to a 2.3

I don't get the rating system at all :D

I just tested a new strategy that worked pretty well. I had about 60 EP to start. I attacked characters on pages 13-17 in rapid fashion, not waiting to completely recover from the previous battle. Since I was attacking at 50% strength, I battled only characters with a 1.0 or 1.1 rating.

I battled in groups of 10, accumulating 10 prizes and opening them all at once. It took about 30 minutes to get through all my battles.

In the end, I gathered enough loot to move from a 1.5 rating to a 1.9. I suspect had I attacked all Level 1 Prize battles, I wouldn't have fared any better. Plus it would've been a bigger waste of time.

We'll see how my ranking is impacted . . .

I just tested a new strategy that worked pretty well. I had about 60 EP to start. I attacked characters on pages 13-17 in rapid fashion, not waiting to completely recover from the previous battle. Since I was attacking at 50% strength, I battled only characters with a 1.0 or 1.1 rating.

I battled in groups of 10, accumulating 10 prizes and opening them all at once. It took about 30 minutes to get through all my battles.

In the end, I gathered enough loot to move from a 1.5 rating to a 1.9. I suspect had I attacked all Level 1 Prize battles, I wouldn't have fared any better. Plus it would've been a bigger waste of time.

My problem is that I have to get rid of something every time I get a new item 'cause my bank is maxed out. That said, I might try a version of that.

Well, I've gotten a lot of loot today. I've actually gotten loot in 11 out of 25 battles won. Unfortunately only one is supposedly better than what I currently have, and while using it makes my rating go up, I'm not sure that it is actually making me perform better, as in order to make my rating go up I'm having to get rid of a healing spell.

Not bad. Spent 5 minutes and got this. Of course, if you stick to page 13, you're still getting Level 1 prizes and there are plenty of 1.0 and 1.1 players there.

Fire Blast 15 Spell

Skill:

Fire Magic

Skill Level:

Stamina Cost:

3 Points

Action:

Spell Damage (15)

Limitations:

Delay (9 turns)

Stats:

None

Edited by detlef

POC is seriously onto something here...

Adamantine Spear

Adamantine Spear

Skill:

Spear

Skill Level:

0 / 25

Stamina Cost:

7 Points

Action:

Weapon Damage (9)

Limitations:

Delay (5 turns)

Stats:

Life (+2), Str (+2)

I think I'm being told it is time to switch to mage. I finally got a decent set of light chest armor (nothing rad mind you, but I didn't have anything but metal and I needed to be able to lose the 50 SP I had wrapped up in that to develop my non-fighter weapons and spells.

Now perhaps I'll give it a shot.

My sons love this game.

My 10-year old is now #147. Here are his last 10 battles. He picks his own opponents.

2007-06-22 LukeAL 5 - 2 smithkt

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 Taran

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 bloodstalker

2007-06-22 LukeAL 5 - 13 NSab

2007-06-22 LukeAL 27 - 0 krunadha

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 Neobloodsin

2007-06-22 LukeAL 11 - 1 Absolutezero

2007-06-22 LukeAL 7 - 0 trzon

2007-06-21 LukeAL 6 - 0 TimC

2007-06-21 LukeAL 4 - 0 I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?sgrillpopper

My 8 year old "befriended" the #1 player yesterday with the following message:

"Beware, I have a treated oak club"

My sons love this game.

My 10-year old is now #147. Here are his last 10 battles. He picks his own opponents.

2007-06-22 LukeAL 5 - 2 smithkt

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 Taran

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 bloodstalker

2007-06-22 LukeAL 5 - 13 NSab

2007-06-22 LukeAL 27 - 0 krunadha

2007-06-22 LukeAL 4 - 0 Neobloodsin

2007-06-22 LukeAL 11 - 1 Absolutezero

2007-06-22 LukeAL 7 - 0 trzon

2007-06-21 LukeAL 6 - 0 TimC

2007-06-21 LukeAL 4 - 0 I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?sgrillpopper

My 8 year old "befriended" the #1 player yesterday with the following message:

"Beware, I have a treated oak club"

LukeAL attacks using Air Ball 9 Spell for 2 damage

jujube attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Air Blast 14 Spell for 18 damage

jujube has 173 life and 57 stamina left

LukeAL has 3 life and 92 stamina left

LukeAL attacks using Force Bolt 7 Spell for 6 damage

jujube attacks using Pristine Darkwood Quarter Staff but MISSES

jujube has 167 life and 56 stamina left

LukeAL has 3 life and 92 stamina left

LukeAL attacks using Darkwood Quarter Staff for 5 damage

jujube attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Pristine Darkwood Heavy Crossbow for 16 damage

I love beating up little kids.