[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

You can always buy SPs like before. It's a better value than waiting until you lose because in that case you spend 3 EP for one SP. All the things that make the game harder apply to everyone so I think it makes the game more interesting.

It's like saying, "The thing I hate about chess is that all the pieces have restrictions on how you can move them. You should just be able to move all of them the way you move the queen. That would be sweet."

Thats actually how I play chess...I am 419-0....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is gordone one of us? Talk about going for the brass ring. Dude is ranked 1380 and is 0-6 but just attacked me (ranked 50 with a 1.4 rating) and, somehow lost.

Someone may want to suggest he start with dudes ranked near him?

first rare:

Large Minor Healing Potion

Oddly, I got my first UR item (never got one in 1500 wins in the old system). Thing is, it wasn't all that great and I sold it. It was a +2 armor amulet. Plus freaking two? Ultra Rare?

I had a common +1 resist amulet that increased that attribute 20% which is certainly more important than pumping up armor from 14 to 16 especially considering that, as I add SP and more goodies, that will go up (actually it's at 19 now).

So, the good news is that I got 25 EP for it so was able to parlay that into 8 other items, the majority of which I was able to use.

What was the "bug" that players took advantage of before the update?

Not sure exactly but i think it was the signup friends function. People may have been exploiting it with dummy players to get the prize items, then leaving it as fodder.

i had two players since i screwed up the first one so bad, but didn't use the invite option for myself since i thought it would see the IP and block it.

What was the "bug" that players took advantage of before the update?

They had created a script that made it seem like they were on-line 24 hours/day so they'd get 1 EP every ten minutes the entire day.

As for your second question, I believe the first number is what it hits for currently, the second is what it will max out at.

If that is true, it's a nice feature 'cause it tells you whether or not a weapon is worth developing. I've already tossed a few 1/2 weapons back if they required developing a whole different SP category.

They had created a script that made it seem like they were on-line 24 hours/day so they'd get 1 EP every ten minutes the entire day.

As for your second question, I believe the first number is what it hits for currently, the second is what it will max out at.

If that is true, it's a nice feature 'cause it tells you whether or not a weapon is worth developing. I've already tossed a few 1/2 weapons back if they required developing a whole different SP category.

I think I may have been getting everpoints 24 hours a day...I just thought thats how it was??? I am only able to play in the morning and at night but the EP's would rack up during the day...

I think I may have been getting everpoints 24 hours a day...I just thought thats how it was??? I am only able to play in the morning and at night but the EP's would rack up during the day...

That is correct, but when you are not active on the site you get 1 per hour. If you are active, you get 1 per 10 minutes. This script was designed to make you appear active even when you were not logged in, thus maximizing your potential EPs.

I thought about doing that too....

It still seems like signing up dummy accounts was a good way to get bunches of prize codes all at once.

I thought about doing that too....

It still seems like signing up dummy accounts was a good way to get bunches of prize codes all at once.

Well, you needed to access it from different IP addresses for that to work.

I think someone needs to make a king of the hill that is a treasure hunt. Take all the fun stuff thye have discarded and put it into another application. I wonder if a different genre would work, maybe futureistic or gang warfare or even like a wrestling type of game where you collect moves. Heeeey ultimate fighter with things like Heavy Twisting Nut Cruncher. :D

Hmm

Styles

Hulkamaniac

Strength and brute force type attacks

BadBoy

Cheater moves

Mexicanos

Whacked out spanish stuff

Acrobatics

FLying Ditchman type of stuff

:D THat could be fun.

More fun if you could name your ultrarares.

Anyone else having problems getting to the site today?

No, but I'm getting my ass handed to me today. I've lost three battles in a row with people that have a 1.0 rating while I have a 1.3 rating and more wins than them. This is starting to get a little frustrating, particularly now that you have to wait until you accumulate 3 EPs before you can fight again.