[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

Maybe someone will write a song about me? I've never been a martyr. :D

"Free-yee Ju-ju-ju-be! Free-yee Ju-ju-ju-be!"

On another topic, I finally figured out what word makes the filter use "I think I love you but what..."

What the hell does that word mean? I'm assuming it's an acronym?

An ex member here. Left in a huff after a nice meltdown. DMD is just taking away another of our toys.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's summertime. You would serve poop cold in a festive salad.

I believe the best pairing you could find for poop would be a nice Charles Shaw Cabaret.

Very astute! What better pairing for feces than Two buck upchuck

Maybe someone will write a song about me? I've never been a martyr. :D

"Free-yee Ju-ju-ju-be! Free-yee Ju-ju-ju-be!"

On another topic, I finally figured out what word makes the filter use "I think I love you but what..."

What the hell does that word mean? I'm assuming it's an acronym?

Name of a guy that once offered to buy a ticket for H8.

Wait I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?'s a GUY? :D

You could serve it with that poop coffee that costs $300 a pound! :D

Ah yes, you see, there are two ways to go with this. You can contrast the poop, filling in the palate with flavors and textures the poop is missing. For that you might want to go with a Sancerre since the aromas are often described as cat piss and gooseberries. Or, as Alex so wisely suggests, you could compliment the poop. Creating a harmonious union where one can't determine where the flavor of the poop ends and that of the coffee begins.

Ah yes, you see, there are two ways to go with this. You can contrast the poop, filling in the palate with flavors and textures the poop is missing. For that you might want to go with a Sancerre since the aromas are often described as cat piss and gooseberries. Or, as Alex so wisely suggests, you could compliment the poop. Creating a harmonious union where one can't determine where the flavor of the poop ends and that of the coffee begins.

Might i suggest a side pallete-cleanser of Munster d'Alsace or Limburger?

Thing is they will never complete that application. They are way too scattered and clueless. No wonder the game they have is so different than what they started with 5 years ago.

They have no idea of what makes a game "sticky". The point of playing a game is to have fun. They don't know HOW to design for fun. They are a bunch of web programmers and D&D fans playing at being game developers. I'd bet there are hundreds if not thousands of teams just like them all over the world. Looks at any one of the other RP sites Eve pointed to in the "Where else do you play?" thread. Now those teams have accomplished something. Finished something. Made something fun.

Thing is they will never complete that application. They are way too scattered and clueless. No wonder the game they have is so different than what they started with 5 years ago.

They have no idea of what makes a game "sticky". The point of playing a game is to have fun. They don't know HOW to design for fun. They are a bunch of web programmers and D&D fans playing at being game developers. I'd bet there are hundreds if not thousands of teams just like them all over the world. Looks at any one of the other RP sites Eve pointed to in the "Where else do you play?" thread. Now those teams have accomplished something. Finished something. Made something fun.

:D:D Quit getting off-track. I thought this thread was about things that go well with poop!

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Got myself banned from chat and message boards in less than 20 minutes! Sadtastic is the definition of confrontational. You can speak as long as it is not derrogatory towards the game. I don't think I will last too much longer around there.

ETA

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this area. This could be due to several reasons such as not being logged in, your account not being activated, not having the required access level or your account has been suspended or banned.

Looks like I hit the trifecta! Banned from the game all together! I guess I didn't last as long as I had suspected.

Any one still playing the game? This thread has been idle for quite some time.

I log in about once a day and spend basically every EP I have on skills so when people attack me, they'll lose. Then I attack one person and log off. Guessing that I'll quit doing that pretty soon as well.

It's so funny, those guys need to figure out what the hell they want to do. Last time I logged on, they'd completely removed the whole energy deal so, after making everyone think about that sort of thing with the kinds of weapons they used, now it's back to loading up on the big boys.

Idiots.

Any one still playing the game? This thread has been idle for quite some time.

Question: How come you're interested in the game if you've been banned from everything? You would think it wouldn't matter any more. Unless you have an ulterior motive?

I log in about once a day and spend basically every EP I have on skills so when people attack me, they'll lose. Then I attack one person and log off. Guessing that I'll quit doing that pretty soon as well.

It's so funny, those guys need to figure out what the hell they want to do. Last time I logged on, they'd completely removed the whole energy deal so, after making everyone think about that sort of thing with the kinds of weapons they used, now it's back to loading up on the big boys.

Idiots.

Not so much idiots, but noobs. I tried to help them streamline thier processes, or at least turn them on to proper game development methodologies, but they have thier nose so far up the old-time user's asses, their ears were stopped up. I maintain the opinion they will never finish this game.

They are running a race with no finish line, and deciding which turn to take as they reach each intersection.

Question: How come you're interested in the game if you've been banned from everything? You would think it wouldn't matter any more. Unless you have an ulterior motive?

Just because I am banned does not mean I don't still play............not sure what you meant by ulterior motives though.