[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's been mentioned sevreal times in the past. I'm not sure there's any way around it other than a complete wipe of everyone's character if/when they end the Beta.

The problem is I don’t think they can do a complete wipe of the data now that they’re charging people. Before this the user community was just BETA testers. Now they’re paying customers. Any wipe of data would waste a lot of users time AND money. It would kill the user community. And I guess that’s the point - this thing isn’t in BETA anymore, weather they call it that or not.

Either way, I’m not playing this game anymore. It’s not worth any money in my opinion. And if you don’t pay, you really can’t compete. Not to mention, I got ripped off in the players market the other day. Someone stole a rare Minor Heal Mastery V for 115 EP. I can’t believe they don’t have some kind of catch in the players market to cancel the auction if the bidder doesn’t have the EP’s to pay for their bid.

Overall the developers have a decent game/idea here, but they executed it terribly wrong IMO.

well, it's just that every time they change something, the change only makes the established players more dominant. like the auction slots thing, where the higher level players get to list like 5 things at a time. of course, I never win anything worth auctioning anyway beating other level 2 guys on page 3 and down. meanwhile these higher level guys have like 5 rare items up for auction at a time, which of course they sell and turn around and buy a couple ultrarare items.

Don't feel so bad. I pay, have 9 slots to auction and only sold three or so items so far. I battle others who are close in rating who i think i can beat the percentage of the time and still get C or UC stuff that won't sell. Over the weekend, i had +100 fights, won prolly 90% and the best item i won was a Polished Dirk and Dagger. The rest were low spells and armor that won't sell at all.

I think the key to the game now is being a Mage. Repeat rate is better so the attack potential is greater. I just fought FBGOntime to see how bad it is and lost by 155. he healed back around 200. I'm armored well and have good weapons, but couldn't get a crit higher than 9 or 10. I don't know how i can compete other than switching race and starting over.

I've even trolled ratings-pages way lower than me, and lost to elves that i should beat with ease.

Edited by Cunning Linguist

If anyone wants some cheap xp, I've renounced my Elvish heritage and gone fighter. I'm still ranked 24, but lost about half of my power, so I'm an easy mark right now. Bash away. :D

BTW, I've got a bunch of VII's VIII's and a IX up on the market.

If anyone wants some cheap xp, I've renounced my Elvish heritage and gone fighter. I'm still ranked 24, but lost about half of my power, so I'm an easy mark right now. Bash away. :D

BTW, I've got a bunch of VII's VIII's and a IX up on the market.

I have been, thanx. :D

that f*cker mcnasty owns me now :D

guess that's what i get for not going the easy, elven route :D

They wear dresses and drink mammosas for fok sake. They're sissy boys! :wacko:

Besides, from the knees down, you own all of us :wacko:

I'm glad to see Selly finally putting on some pants... :wacko:

Edited by Cunning Linguist

that f*cker mcnasty owns me now :D

guess that's what i get for not going the easy, elven route :D

It's not cause I took the easy route; it's because the gods favor my endeavors. :wacko:

The worm has turned... thank you, Nancy Pellossi. :wacko:

dayum, you musta won somethin good today. last couple days i've been spending all my EPs trying to win my way up to level 3. soon as i get there it's gonna be time to hunker down and get some gear. then i will kill all of you.

I spent a boatload of ep's on upgrading Attack weapons, and bought a Level VIII Fire spell, so all my spells are Level IV or higher, now. :D

Now, I am trying to get to Level 3, too. How many more skill points do you get awarded at level 3? is it just 10 more?

I spent a boatload of ep's on upgrading Attack weapons, and bought a Level VIII Fire spell, so all my spells are Level IV or higher, now. :D

Now, I am trying to get to Level 3, too. How many more skill points do you get awarded at level 3? is it just 10 more?

well, you get 20 more than your baseline, 10 more than when you're at level 2. basically your cap is 520. whoop-de-doo. i think i got a few life points out of it too. far as i can tell, that's pretty much it. somehow my rating went from 11.5 to 11.6, but somehow i think mine is wildly inaccurate because if i try and fight someone at or close to my rating i regularly get schooled.

i just joined. how does this work?

Go to the free item shop. Equip your character. Go find another newb and beat up on him.

well, you get 20 more than your baseline, 10 more than when you're at level 2. basically your cap is 520. whoop-de-doo. i think i got a few life points out of it too. far as i can tell, that's pretty much it. somehow my rating went from 11.5 to 11.6, but somehow i think mine is wildly inaccurate because if i try and fight someone at or close to my rating i regularly get schooled.

Oh, crap, so I only go up to 520? weak.

There're a lot of variables in the Power Ranking. i can kick ass on some folks who are at 12-13, but have gotten schooled by some at 9.8. I think maxxing out yer variable attributes (STR, INT, MAGIC, etc) becomes the key as you progress. That way you get those hugh Crit Rates against your opponents. Those are the guys that really eat my lunch-- 28 DMG on a single hit.

What's the deal with *Misses* during a battle? Against some characters, I miss like 1 out of 4 attack turns. Must be maxed out on armor or Dexterity or something, but I can't tell.

Oh, crap, so I only go up to 520? weak.

There're a lot of variables in the Power Ranking. i can kick ass on some folks who are at 12-13, but have gotten schooled by some at 9.8. I think maxxing out yer variable attributes (STR, INT, MAGIC, etc) becomes the key as you progress. That way you get those hugh Crit Rates against your opponents. Those are the guys that really eat my lunch-- 28 DMG on a single hit.

What's the deal with *Misses* during a battle? Against some characters, I miss like 1 out of 4 attack turns. Must be maxed out on armor or Dexterity or something, but I can't tell.

from what i can tell....

agility makes fighters miss you

dexterity makes a fighter miss less

resists makes mages miss you (or do less damage)

intellect makes a mage miss less