[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being Farmed! :D

FBG Cowboyz 22 - 0 geezer

_slic_ 9 - 0 geezer

Vikings4ever 1 - 0 geezer

DrJ 5 - 0 geezer

Those same guys are working me over too. Except for Vikings. I got him pretty good.

I can afford another 20 EP spell in 14 minutes. If I still draw I dont know what to do

I think you'll find that you start winning some battles. It is more important to have all 10 offensive slots filled than to have 1 or 2 bad assed weapons.

I'm being Farmed! :D

FBG Cowboyz 22 - 0 geezer

_slic_ 9 - 0 geezer

Vikings4ever 1 - 0 geezer

DrJ 5 - 0 geezer

FBG_OChaos 2 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBGsartre 1 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FFToday 1 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBG_Winston_Wolfe 5 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBG Cowboyz 2 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

:tup:

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? 0 - 2 Evil_gop_liars :D

FBG_OChaos 2 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBGsartre 1 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FFToday 1 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBG_Winston_Wolfe 5 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

FBG Cowboyz 2 - 0 Evil_gop_liars

:D

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? 0 - 2 Evil_gop_liars :D

I darn near named her ch3rni's travel agent. :-)

I cannot believe that I am ranked on page 5 of this thing already. The algorithm for computing the rankings just does not make any sense to me.

OK, this thing is officially lame.

I created an elf character and couldn't win jack. So I bailed on him and made a human character. Won my first battle and quickly moved to about 800. Now I'm back into the freaking annoying trend of draw after draw after draw. I even attacked the guy I beat the first time (since then I've built up a ton of ever points and bought training for my sword and dagger). Now I even draw against him.

Kindly explain to me how this game ever gets fun?

OK, this thing is officially lame.

I created an elf character and couldn't win jack. So I bailed on him and made a human character. Won my first battle and quickly moved to about 800. Now I'm back into the freaking annoying trend of draw after draw after draw. I even attacked the guy I beat the first time (since then I've built up a ton of ever points and bought training for my sword and dagger). Now I even draw against him.

Kindly explain to me how this game ever gets fun?

That's weird how you went back to draws. Once I started whipping up on people I never stopped. Now I did waste a lot of EP in the beginning by buying stuff that didn't help me and having to sell it off and get stuff that would.

I guess the challenge is to find a way to best equip your character to beat others, whether it be through skills training or buying stuff. You also have to figure out who you can beat. I use the rating scale to give me an indication. It's not perfect, but I can generally beat someone rated lower than I am.

That's weird how you went back to draws. Once I started whipping up on people I never stopped. Now I did waste a lot of EP in the beginning by buying stuff that didn't help me and having to sell it off and get stuff that would.

I guess the challenge is to find a way to best equip your character to beat others, whether it be through skills training or buying stuff. You also have to figure out who you can beat. I use the rating scale to give me an indication. It's not perfect, but I can generally beat someone rated lower than I am.

OK, just so I have this right. I got the default long sword and dagger. Is there any point to increasing my armor skill points if I don't actually have anything but a Novice Tunic?

At any rate, I pumped up the armor numbers regardless. However, mostly I've been increasing my fighter skills, specifically my slashing and longsword skills. Then I pumped up my piercing and dagger skills a bit. What am I missing? I'm only rated 1.0, so I doubt I can find anyone rated lower. I just went back about 5 pages and took on an elf that was like 1-5 and freaking lost badly.

Is this karma for punking you guys so badly in Risk?

Edited by detlef

OK, just so I have this right. I got the default long sword and dagger. Is there any point to increasing my armor skill points if I don't actually have anything but a Novice Tunic?

At any rate, I pumped up the armor numbers regardless. However, mostly I've been increasing my fighter skills, specifically my slashing and longsword skills. Then I pumped up my piercing and dagger skills a bit. What am I missing? I'm only rated 1.0, so I doubt I can find anyone rated lower. I just went back about 5 pages and took on an elf that was like 1-5 and freaking lost badly.

buy a third weapon.

:D yes

You don't gain any specific advantage by pumping up your skills, especially if you don't have any of the object like armor in your case. You'd be better served by saving up 10 EP and go buying another cheap weapon. Look at the fight log the next time you don't have a draw (scroll down on the page). You'll see that there are a lot of turns that you can't attack. That's because you have an empty offensive slot. More bad weapons are better than one good one. I still only have one decent weapon. Then train up the skills that match those weapons. Don't put any points into armor until you actually have some.

Is there ever anything in the shop for under 30 pts?

yeah, sometimes as low as 10 EP. BTW, for offensive purposes, a spell is as good as a weapon.

I am getting draw after draw. It sucks that I have to click "last page" then go to 58 the scroll up after each draw...

I can't stress this enough, get another weapon.