[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, even when you win you lose Everpoints..... so that means when they hit zero you have to wait 30 mins before you can attack?

yup.

I started that work my way up the list thing too. F that. TRy finding someone as high up the list as possible to beat. Start trying to figure out what combination of ranking, wins, and loses means victory for you.

OK, so I won a corroded iron dagger and already have a bronze one. It appears that both do the same damage. The bronze one isn't worth jack but I can get a whopping 1 EP for the iron one. Is there any reason to keep the iron one?

OK, so I won a corroded iron dagger and already have a bronze one. It appears that both do the same damage. The bronze one isn't worth jack but I can get a whopping 1 EP for the iron one. Is there any reason to keep the iron one?

I think you wanna fill all your slots with weapons. Once you fill up then start ditching the porer ones.

I think you wanna fill all your slots with weapons. Once you fill up then start ditching the porer ones.

Well, it seems the game assumes I'm only using the iron one. All my weapons show my skill level but my bronze dagger shows zero.

Here's an interesting thought. How exactly is one supposed to go into battle using a dagger, a sword, and a club and how is switching from one to the next supposed to allow you to attack more often?

jujube is unable to attack

DemonKnight attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Ice Bolt 10 Spell for 21 damage

DemonKnight has 275 life and 100 stamina left

jujube has 9 life and 100 stamina left

DemonKnight is unable to attack

jujube has 9 life and 100 stamina left

DemonKnight attacks using Water Blast 7 Spell for 5 damage

jujube has 4 life and 100 stamina left

DemonKnight attacks using Pristine Oak Long Bow for 6 damage

I'm assuming this is you Det? :D Someone just got pwned.

Well, it seems the game assumes I'm only using the iron one. All my weapons show my skill level but my bronze dagger shows zero.

Here's an interesting thought. How exactly is one supposed to go into battle using a dagger, a sword, and a club and how is switching from one to the next supposed to allow you to attack more often?

It isn't real world logic that applies here. You fight as if you had 10 arms. If an arm doesn't contain a weapon, you can't attack.

skills points mean what???

Something that can be applied to training. Think of it as practice time. The more skill point in a particular discipline, the more practice you've had at it. In game terms it means better chances to hit and better damage. Don't spread them out too much. It's better to have them concentrated in one area.

Something that can be applied to training. Think of it as practice time. The more skill point in a particular discipline, the more practice you've had at it. In game terms it means better chances to hit and better damage. Don't spread them out too much. It's better to have them concentrated in one area.

how do u spread them out???

Time for you to go cash in your 10 pt set and join the Veronica brigade against me and skins in the World game.

how do u spread them out???

If you click on the Character button, there should be a link for skill training on the page (the GUI is a bit weak IMO). CLick on this and it will bring you to a page where you can assign SP to various categories.

If you click on the Character button, there should be a link for skill training on the page (the GUI is a bit weak IMO). CLick on this and it will bring you to a page where you can assign SP to various categories.

what b the best things to increase first

what b the best things to increase first

Things where you have weapons or armor. Say you have a Pristine Iron Long Sword. in order to increase 1 point with your long sword, you have to apply 1 point to Fighter, 1 point to Fighter>Slashing, and then 1 point to Fighter>Slashing>Long Sword.

Things where you have weapons or armor. Say you have a Pristine Iron Long Sword. in order to increase 1 point with your long sword, you have to apply 1 point to Fighter, 1 point to Fighter>Slashing, and then 1 point to Fighter>Slashing>Long Sword.

cool ok i think i figured it out

I'm assuming you're Dragother. Post the remaining life next time.

Dragother attacks using Force Blast 14 Spell for 5 damage

DemonKnight attacks using Pristine Oak Long Bow but MISSES

Dragother has 232 life and 45 stamina left

DemonKnight has 3 life and 100 stamina left

Dragother attacks using Oak Heavy Crossbow for 7 damage