[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Day Smack Talk

spain

A few years ago, we had a guy rail on someone for a pick, don't remember the pick now. But the guy was the Super Bowl winner from the previous season, and the guy who was talking trash had yet to win one. All the guy replied was, "Win something a$$hole, then talk...." While nothing spectacular on its own, at the time it was good for a great laugh.

One I always like to use occurs when somebody tells you about one of their fantasy teams that is incredibly stacked with the absolute best players in the league. I will say, "Thats cool, but is it really fun to be in a 3 team league with your Mother and sister?" Or something to that effect.

It was really not smack talk..... more of a non-verbal thing.

I can remember midway thru the 1st round the guy's pick was so stupid that the entire room (which had been very lively) was so stunned that it went dead silent for about a minute.....

"That pick bites worse than one of Mike Vick's dogs"

:D:D

Great pick, just like it was two rounds ago. Wake up!

:D This reminds me of something that happened at my auction/dynasty last year... Reggie Bush was the third or fourth person called up for auction. The owner came in with a lot of money with Bush on his list but didnt bid a dollar on him... About an hour later he calls up Reggie Bush for auction. We have no idea where his head was at early on in the draft, but it led to a lot of laughs from all of us.

That and another guy bidding up his own restricted free agent just because he didnt want one of his rivals to get him... I guess he didnt understand the whole RFA thing.