[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

US Open looms

PantherDave

I'm siding with Lefty and I think he may spank the feild.....including El Tigre. I think this year is about one thing for Phil....winning the US Open. It should be a great tourney as usual. I wonder if anyone will cry about the rough or the greens etc.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I did not know Phil was hurt going into the US Open-tuff luck for Lefty.

Now, I somewhat feel for Aaron Baddley, as I feel Tiger is going to dissect him if he just strikes the ball 1/2 as good did on Saturday. The course is playing about 4 strokes easier since rounds 1-3, and this could end up a route if Tiger is on his game.

I did not know Phil was hurt going into the US Open-tuff luck for Lefty.

Now, I somewhat feel for Aaron Baddley, as I feel Tiger is going to dissect him if he just strikes the ball 1/2 as good did on Saturday. The course is playing about 4 strokes easier since rounds 1-3, and this could end up a route if Tiger is on his game.

Looks like Cabrera is the man to beat. Just hit a no-brainer on 15 3 ft from the cup and tapped it in for a 3 shot lead. Furyk just hit back to back birds to tie Tiger for 2nd. Tiger's got his work cut out for him. He's gonna have to go for broke here soon. This should be fun to watch.

Looks like Cabrera is the man to beat. Just hit a no-brainer on 15 3 ft from the cup and tapped it in for a 3 shot lead. Furyk just hit back to back birds to tie Tiger for 2nd. Tiger's got his work cut out for him. He's gonna have to go for broke here soon. This should be fun to watch.

:D

Golf "fun to watch"

:tup:

... putting people to sleep all across America ...

Golf on television ... amazing. Next we'll have a channel dedicated to watching paint dry.

No need for that, as we already have MLB.....I'll take the drying paint.

... putting people to sleep all across America ...

Golf on television ... amazing. Next we'll have a channel dedicated to watching paint dry.

Just so boring that you had to bring yourself to a golf thread. :D

No need for that, as we already have MLB.....I'll take the drying paint.

+1 I basically only watch the majors in golf. Any tourny that Tiger is within a couple shots of the lead is pretty exciting IMO. Only two things work if I'm having trouble sleeping:

1) pick up a book and start reading(even if the book is good)

2) watch a MLB game on tv, any game will do.

I love watching both Golf and MLB on T.V. Although with baseball, I usually only watch the Pirates and the playoffs.

Yesterday was a lot of fun to watch. Lots of drama leading up to the finish. I enjoyed it.

don't get to enjoy both at the same time much, do ya? :D

:D I like watching baseball over golf, but watching a few of those putts at the US Open was unbelievable. They hit it two feet and completely away from the hole but it keeps rolling and curving until its in the cup.

• 3 weeks later...