PantherDave

Huddler Nation-Year 2

I ran a little $20 buy in winner take all through a private NFL.com league last year(Peep took the coin), it was a nice little side-bar league. It's 12 team with a "live draft" on line and it moves pretty quick. There is no actual commish as we just play under the rule and point umbrealla at NFL.com and we have forum set up-so it's a BOTH league. Some said they would not be returning but I had fun with it-so let me know and I'll set it up with password etc..

If u have the room I would like to be in ..let me know PD

Your in

And for the record, I'm not oppossed to going to $40 buy in and giving all 4 PO teams some coinage.

Your in

And for the record, I'm not oppossed to going to $40 buy in and giving all 4 PO teams some coinage.

40 is more than fine for me as is whatever prize breakdown is decided ....thanks

40 is more than fine for me as is whatever prize breakdown is decided ....thanks

You better pay up in my league before you pay for this one. I don't want to hear well I had the money but had to pay for something else. :tup::D

By the way, I'd take a squad in this one, it's like being in my league twice over. :doh:

Funny how some huddlers joining this league didn't join other leagues when they were open cause they couldn't take on another league. :D:D

Edited by irish

I think it's about time to get my feet wet with some of you momos. I'm game if you'll have me.

PD

Isle

HowBout'em

JaxFactor

Montster

BigMike

Sir Beef

Wolfden

das be 8....4 mo ta go.

:D

Hey Pal, some of us have to play twilight golf around here...sheeesh.

I ran a little $20 buy in winner take all through a private NFL.com league last year(Peep took the coin), it was a nice little side-bar league. It's 12 team with a "live draft" on line and it moves pretty quick. There is no actual commish as we just play under the rule and point umbrealla at NFL.com and we have forum set up-so it's a BOTH league. Some said they would not be returning but I had fun with it-so let me know and I'll set it up with password etc..

New to thehuddle.com but not new to Fantasy Football. I'm in..

PD

Isle

HowBout'em

JaxFactor

Montster

BigMike

Sir Beef

WolfDen

Irish

3 more to go

Edited by PantherDave

New to thehuddle.com but not new to Fantasy Football. I'm in..

I'll put you on the waiting list-no offense.

Also, this is NFL.com....not MFL, so the draft will be live on-line, during the evening, and should take around 2 1/2-3 hrs. If you don't show up the computer will pick for you and your team will sucketh to the hilt.

PD

Isle

HowBout'em

JaxFactor

Montster

BigMike

Sir Beef

WolfDen

Irish

Dexter Dew

rmcc4444(we'll give the rookie a chance)

1 more to go

Edited by PantherDave