[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is all done

Crazysight

This Kordell Vs. Vick thing is retarded.

Slash never had to carry a team the way Vick has.

Vick led his team to a 11-5 record a few years back, almost single handedley and had them within a game of the Super Bowl.

How many playoff wins does Carson Palmer, Drew Brees, and Marc Bulger have?

Im not saying that Vick is better than those guys, but to say Vick sucks, because he doesnt have a great playoff record or Slash is better than Vick (which still says Vick sucks) is insane.

So you are discounting the impact of the Atlanta running game then? It was all Vick?

Comparing Vick to Palmer, Brees and Bulger is absolutely ludicrous.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are discounting the impact of the Atlanta running game then? It was all Vick?

Comparing Vick to Palmer, Brees and Bulger is absolutely ludicrous.

It was called DVD....

Do I need to tell you what the V stood for?

Kordell Stewart, career stats as a starting QB:

50 wins

35 losses

58.8% winning pct

2-2 in the playoffs

15.2 comp/gm

27.1 pa att/gam

171.1 pa ypg

0.91 paTD/gm

0.91 INT/gm

56.3% comp pct

6.32 yds/pa att

-----------------------

6.45 ru att/gm

33.2 ru ypg

0.44 ru TD/gm

----------------------

204.2 total ypg

1.35 total TD/gm

Michael Vick, career stats as a starting QB:

37 wins

30 losses

1 tie

54.4% winning pct

2-2 in the playoffs

13.2 comp/gm

24.2 pa att/gam

163.0 pa ypg

1.03 paTD/gm

0.75 INT/gm

54.7% comp pct

6.75 yds/pa att

-----------------------

7.46 ru att/gm

53.7 ru ypg

0.29 ru TD/gm

----------------------

216.7 total ypg

1.32 total TD/gm

#############################

I don't know about what you guys think, but these 2 guys look awfully comparable to me. Stewart has the benefit of better Ds, but Vick has had the benefit of better running Os.

Just because some people love swinging from Vick's sack doesn't mean that he's God. He's about Kordell Stewart as a QB. No more, no less. He's a better runner than Kordell, but he's a worse passer. Surprise, surprise.

Hell Kordell might have even won a Superbowl had he not run straight into an unknown second year quarterback named Tom Brady.

Had Bledsoe never gotten injured, who knows?

You mean the Bledsoe that QB'd the team to a win over those Steelers in the AFC Championship game? :D

There was a similar case a few years ago in Surry County. A man named Benjamin Butts was suspected of running a dog fighting operation. Dogs and training equipment were found on the property, and Poindexter authorized a search of Butts’s property.

Dave Forster, who is covering the Vick story with Linda McNatt for The Virginian-Pilot, said he asked Poindexter if the federal government had showed any interest in the Butts case. “He laughed and said, ‘Are you kidding me?’ ” Forster recalled yesterday in a phone interview.

The Butts case was dismissed by a judge who said the search had violated his rights.

select.nytimes.com

Unfortunately subscription required for entire story & BugMeNot doesn't work :D

You mean the Bledsoe that QB'd the team to a win over those Steelers in the AFC Championship game? :D

Yeah I suppose he did have a part in that game now that you mention it...although I wouldn't give him much credit for the win. He came in during the end of the second half and immediately took over in Pitt. territory to throw a touchdown. I think his appearance simply caught the Pitt. D off-guard for the most part. After that he did nothing, but the Pats managed to hold on for the victory thanks in large part to the effort by its special teams (Troy Brown).

In fairness, now that I look back Slash did lose that game for Pittsburgh as much as anybody won it for New England.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:DT1gZQ...clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Edited by Crazysight

Yeah I suppose he did have a part in that game now that you mention it...although I wouldn't give him much credit for the win. He came in during the end of the second half and immediately took over in Pitt. territory to throw a touchdown. I think his appearance simply caught the Pitt. D off guard for the most part. After that he did nothing, but the Pats managed to hold on for the victory thanks in large part to the effort by its special teams (Troy Brown).

In fairness, now that I look back Slash did lose that game for Pittsburgh as much as anybody won it for New England.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:DT1gZQ...clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Slash did the exact same thing 4 years later against Denver. He definitely played small when it mattered most. I still believe that if Kordell Stewart would have accepted a role as a Wide Receiver, with his other abilities that go with it, he would have played at a Pro Bowl level for several years. He was a very gifted athlete, but, he was definitely a 'choker'

Slash did the exact same thing 4 years later against Denver. He definitely played small when it mattered most. I still believe that if Kordell Stewart would have accepted a role as a Wide Receiver, with his other abilities that go with it, he would have played at a Pro Bowl level for several years. He was a very gifted athlete, but, he was definitely a 'choker'

Sounds a lot like Vick. Huh. Imagine that.

This thread is still going?????? :D

Pit Bulls suck. We had one come into our yard on the loose and my German Shepard beeootch slapped it. Punctured it's lung and sent him packing.

Dog fightiing is for mentally challenged people.

Edited by SNOWBOUND33

Wurd. :D

We need to sharpen those teeth right away

If you lose like me, you'll be a chinese entree.

And when in the ring, he fought just like Stallone

And then I threw him a bone, yeah - I underthrew him a bone.

:D:D:tup::doh::clap::D