[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is all done

Crazysight

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry broncos , time to put the pom poms away for vick ..this is a disgraceful , inhumane act and really dumb given the fact that he is a high profile athlete ...the remains are found on his property and now the feds involved ...I am sure people directlt involved will cover their backsodes and cut deals even if it means implicating vick

Its sad and bad news for him and I believe he will not walk away from this one anywhere near scott free ...I think this will cost him games , maybe very many as well as nice court case and other possible penalties

I'm sure that many (probably most) of the 66 dogs that were initially found had to be put down as well due to health reasons or simply for the fact that they would never be suitable as house pets after being raised in such a way.

I'm going to predict right now that Vick ends up in federal penitentiary. Were he anybody else he would probably be going to state prison with his buddies.

Edited by Crazysight

..add the guy next door who claims it to be "very quiet" over there....wouldn't want to bite the hand that says....hey here's some $$$ to play the fool.

What was he going to say? "Oh yeah, I heard illegal activities all the time but just never got around to reporting it"?

This is one big deal. I mean big.

Sorry broncos , time to put the pom poms away for vick ..this is a disgraceful , inhumane act and really dumb given the fact that he is a high profile athlete ...the remains are found on his property and now the feds involved ...I am sure people directlt involved will cover their backsodes and cut deals even if it means implicating vick

Its sad and bad news for him and I believe he will not walk away from this one anywhere near scott free ...I think this will cost him games , maybe very many as well as nice court case and other possible penalties

It may take time as the Grand Jury is due to convene in July. The feds may move that date up, but would he be suspended before a trial? The league may need to to protect it's property.

What was he going to say? "Oh yeah, I heard illegal activities all the time but just never got around to reporting it"?

This is one big deal. I mean big.

Yes, I agree, but I think alot of palms were loaded with green backs-not just his-that's all I'm saying. However, if he was not "paid-off" for the "good report" then he's deaf and blind most likely.

your nuts broncos.. he's guilty as hell. its just whether or not this will be an OJ repeat and he gets off. they both can rot in hell for all i care.

+1

Then again this train wreck has really been unavoidable since the whole Ron Mexico fiasco...and the train has run outta track..it has just been gaining more and more velocity to insure a wreck of epic proportions.

Not always, but when someone that's been reported as having been involved in some form of questionable activity in the past, it's not illogical to think that there will be more.

Not always, but when someone has come close to breaking the law before, it's not illogical to think that someday they will be found to have actually broken the law.

My opinion may be prove to have been unfounded...so, sure, he may play some/all of this coming season, but I'm going to prepare my NFL-loving heart to not see as much of Mike Vick on the field in the coming years as I might have otherwise due to his propensity to make poor decisions off the field. Frankly, I'm fine with that.

I hope my kids turn out to be better decision makers than the two Vick boys appear to have turned out.

If this ever goes to trial, would anyone believe Vick if he claimed as his defense, "I didn't know it was illegal. I've been around it my entire life. Heck, even my cousins' cousin, who is a state trooper, would come to fights when I was a kid. How was I to know this was wrong? So, if you blame me for this, you also need to blame everyone who brought me up into this culture of violence. I'm the victim here!"

...or somesuch...

We'll see.... As I said in the other thread I think there was dog fighting but Vick's involvement to my and all of your knowledges is none.

Sorry but I don't understand how you can make this statement. It was his property so no matter what he has some level of involvement whether he actually did anything or not. He could be 100% clean, but regardless he's still involved.

Just think if it was Rothlisberger and Menudo was me. :D

I know that was meant to be funny, but, if this was Roethlisberger, I'd be wanting him to rot in a jail cell. Vick is a horror of a human being.

if it was roethlisberger id tell him to rot in hell too. menudo wouldnt defend him either. its sick and disgusting what vick is involved with.

:D

That's like saying if they find a bag of Josh Gordon in his car, they have to prove that it's his and not somebody elses when he says it is. He might have gotten off had the carcases not been found, but the severity of this case has just taken a monumental leap that I was hoping I wouldn't see. He will get hit with something at this point, eyewitnesses or not.

This is not the case in many states. In most states, if they cannot prove which person it belongs to, then the driver is held liable.

If this ever goes to trial, would anyone believe Vick if he claimed as his defense, "I didn't know it was illegal. I've been around it my entire life. Heck, even my cousins' cousin, who is a state trooper, would come to fights when I was a kid. How was I to know this was wrong? So, if you blame me for this, you also need to blame everyone who brought me up into this culture of violence. I'm the victim here!"

...or somesuch...

Ignorance of the law is no defense; though lack of intent sometimes can be.

It's one thing to be questioned by Sheriff Po-dunk but when the Men in Black show at your door...well the teststerone pump tends to stop functioning and sub-servant pump (cover my azz pump) kicks in....and I believe that some birds will sing a different tune..eventually the cousin as well.