[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is all done

Crazysight

It's one thing to be questioned by Sheriff Po-dunk but when the Men in Black show at your door...well the teststerone pump tends to stop functioning and sub-servant pump (cover my azz pump) kicks in....and I believe that some birds will sing a different tune..eventually the cousin as well.

I think the cousin has already began taking the blame for it and said that Vick has nothing to do with it. Trying to take all the blame and save his star cousin. I'm interning at ESPN Radio and that's what people are saying here.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, on a lighter note...who has the POS as their dynasty QB???

2 yrs ago i took over a dynasty team that had vick as its #1 QB one of the very 1st things I did was to trade him

I think the cousin has already began taking the blame for it and said that Vick has nothing to do with it. Trying to take all the blame and save his star cousin. I'm interning at ESPN Radio and that's what people are saying here.

Yes, and when the Men in Black tell him how long he'll be behind bars..the story will change..I almost garunte(sp)it.

Can't they say they will lighten his sentence if he helps them with Mike?

It's the Feds, they could let him walk away a free man and put him in witness protection if they want-This is the biggest of big leagues-FBI, US Marshals some heads are gonna roll or they never would have gotten involved. They most likely suspected that the dog carcasses would be removed from the property-they most likely think the local law enforcement was involved in some way.

for all we know they may have enough that they dont/wont need him to rollover on vick because they want him too

Very true, they came down like the Iron Hammer on this...so you can beat they had their just reasons.

I talked to my Bro Law who is a lawyer earlier today and he said for the Feds to just pull rank like that and call the locals after they were basically at the gates and on the property with a federal search warrant and not even make it a joint operation sniffs of some fishy stuff within Surry county. So, basically, they do not trust the local law enforcement on this case. They know something we don't yet..and being the Feds..we may never know.

I talked to my Bro Law who is a lawyer earlier today and he said for the Feds to just pull rank like that and call the locals after they were basically at the gates and on the property with a federal search warrant and not even make it a joint operation sniffs of some fishy stuff within Surry county. So, basically, they do not trust the local law enforcement on this case. They know something we don't yet..and being the Feds..we may never know.

That goes back to the warrant being expired. Interesting info, thanks! :D

for all we know they may have enough that they dont/wont need him to rollover on vick because they want him too

Could be that Vick might be the little man in all this mess leading to the "BIG MAN" the feds are really looking for which none of us as of yet, has heard about. With all this evidence that seems to be mounting up, if Vick isn't brought up on charges and doesn't go to jail then I think it will be because he rolled over on the next "big guy" in line with this dog fighting mess....we will see what happens.

fixed

Edited by devilwoman

I mean, let's be realistic here: What is Bobby Petrino thinking right now? Does Vick continue to just take first team snaps?

I think he probably has to let Vick continue taking snaps with the first team (assuming the best) otherwise he could get into trouble with the player's union, etc. I'm sure he is already planning for Post-Vick possibilities, but he has to cover his ass in the meantime.

That guy was running this operation? :D

Surprisingly the dog fighting crowd just isn't that sophisticated.

Guilty or not it is a shame that Vick keeps putting himself in bad situations. It is really a sad that someone that seems to have it all in the palm of his hand continues to stir up all sorts of controversy.