[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos are on in about 7 minutes.

Skippy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad when the best part of the finale was the vomit gag.

Nah the best part was when Phil's head got run over.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

:D Cant you get a girl pregnant by breathing on her?

Anyways I un-ignored your posts in this thread hoping and praying there was something in it good about the series ending episode. :D

:DCant you get a girl pregnant by breathing on her?

Anyways I un-ignored your posts in this thread hoping and praying there was something in it good about the series ending episode. :tup:

Did that already. Oh and you should really think about taking me off your ignore list permanently as you've been missing some good stuff. But hey it's your call, do as you please. Back to the Sopranos bash session.

By the way how could there be anything good in my post about the last episode when it absolutely sucked ass. :D

Spending 5 minutes on a new character, and that character being a cat, was stupid. Meadow's driving is like tootie's comedy, poor.

Could have done without the scene with Junior, and the scene with Janice. The sit down was rushed and choppy.

Terrible ending.

They left it wide-open for a movie follow-up

Sorry about the ridiculous interruption guys. I really don't want this thread to focus on me again as that sh1t is beyond old. Anyway I agree with you Zooty 100% that they left it wide open for a movie follow-up and at this point I really hope that's what happens as I hate that we were left hanging. :D

Wow.....just wow.

What a MAJOR disappointment to a great series.

I have to admit...the last few minutes did have me on edge...with all the people coming and going out of the diner, and Meadow trying to park her car...I thought one of these yahoos who walked in was gonna clip Tony...but nope. We get Journey and onion rings...

Thank you, David Chase

Spending 5 minutes on a new character, and that character being a cat, was stupid. Meadow's driving is like tootie's comedy, poor.

Could have done without the scene with Junior, and the scene with Janice. The sit down was rushed and choppy.

Terrible ending.

Come on Gil, stop beating around the bush the whole episode was practically a waste. Anyone of us could've written a better finale.

Wow.....just wow.

What a MAJOR disappointment to a great series.

I have to admit...the last few minutes did have me on edge...with all the people coming and going out of the diner, and Meadow trying to park her car...I thought one of these yahoos who walked in was gonna clip Tony...but nope. We get Journey and onion rings...

Thank you, David Chase

I actually thought with all the talk of Carlo giving info to the authorities I thought for sure Tony was going to be arrested the moment Meadow sat down and completed the family at the table.

Speaking of choppy, it seemed to me throughout the episode that it just seemed thrown together. Very disappointing ending. :D

I also said this to my wife. I thought that many of the scenes were rushed, especially in the beginning, and that we were just jumping around.

Edited by irish

Speaking of choppy, it seemed to me throughout the episode that it just seemed thrown together. Very disappointing ending. :D

that could have been the most important part of the show tonight and given some firm direction...but he wastes time on bad scenes including Tony complaining about his mother again to a new shrink. Stupid.

I thought the fact that Meadow was having trouble parking was a delay tactic so when that guy went in the bathroom Tony was alone..I figured that guy didnt see meadow come in because she was having trouble parking and he was gonna come out of the bathroom shooting and get meadow instead

Edited by whomper

The only good thing i can say about it was that they kept us guessing or wanting something to happen, right up till the end. Nothing that anyone predicted came through.

Aside from that, it was a complete letdown :D

That to me was part of the problem because it set us up for an even bigger let down.

I thought the fact that Meadow was having trouble parking was a delay tactic so when that guy went in the bathroom Tony was alone..I figured that guy didnt see meadow come in because she was having trouble parking and he was gonna come out of the bathroom shooting and get meadow instead

I like your ending dude...

disappointing. no real tension...nothing. I don't care if chase is emulating "real life." I kept turning to my wife and asking, "why the flk are we watching AJ when this is the last episode?"

+1