[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos are on in about 7 minutes.

Skippy

my wife just told me she was thinking about this last night, and she thinks it was janice's way of trying to get money from junior. right after that scene, the guy who was with junior goes to tony and tells him janice was there. maybe janice was trying to confuse the old guy into giving her money by pretending to be his daughter. it would make sense.

That's gotta be it. The conniving beotch!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm wondering if anyone else noticed this last night: when janice visits junior, she says, "it's janice, your daughter." then she calls him "uncle junior." i rewound it and she definitely says it. not that it's any big deal, but it was weird, like they goofed.

I don't think they goofed. Janice is Junior's niece (he's her dad's brother) AND daughter-in-law by marraige to Bobby B.

If there is a movie for sure I am ok with the ending , if not I feel like chase took the easy way out and a show of this magnitude should have had closure .

There was closure. It ended.

I caught that too, and if you know anything about Janice it was all about the money.

Technically speaking, I thought she said "Her daughter" after Junior calls her "Olivia", but that's beside the point because despite everything that has transpired, in the end, Janice is a scheming sack o' poo.

Here is the summary of the real life FBI agent that made that comment:

His name was Lynn DeVicchio, and he was the "handler for an informant that was a capo in the Colombo family (Greg Scarpa). At this time, the late 80's/early 90's, there was a power struggle brewing between Carmine Persico, the boss of the family who was imprisoned (being held in Lompoc, CA) and Victor Orena.

Anywho, after a while FBI began thinking that DeVicchio had been tipping off Scarpa to some bugs being placed where he worked and a few other things.

The comment was made after one of the agents that reported to him came in to let him know that two members of Orena loyalists had been shot (Scarpa was a Persico loyalist). He went on to explain that he meant that the in-fighting of the Colombo's was going to help the FBI win the war on the Colombo's.

A friends theory that makes perfect sense:

The sopranos makes sense now. Tony did get whacked. I guess we didn't pay attention to details. Although I did notice when he was looking in on himself.

Anybody who says "nothing happened on the Sopranos" is completely missing out on the ending! This is NOT a life goes on ending! And anyone who thinks so should go back and watch it again.

Watch the last scene of The Blue Comet (the 2nd to last episode) first. As Tony sits on the edge of the bed he contemplates his demise.

Then, there's the flashback to Tony and Bobby in the boat discussing being whacked, "You probably never hear it coming." Remember when Tony was speaking with Bobby...basically saying that you don't see or hear death? It just happens and you would never feel it.....aka fading to black.....

Fast forward to Tony in "Made In America" final scene.

So, the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos.

Well, I was initially angry about the ending, but, here everyone is talking about it the next couple of days, so, I guess it accomplished it's goal.

I will say this, for my money, the Sopranos is the best dramatic T.V. show in history, and I'm sad to see it go. :D

Then, there's the flashback to Tony and Bobby in the boat discussing being whacked, "You probably never hear it coming." Remember when Tony was speaking with Bobby...basically saying that you don't see or hear death? It just happens and you would never feel it.....aka fading to black.....

That's for sure. Phil certaintly never heard anything or saw it coming. Phil's death is a perfect example and forshadowed Tony's death.

Edited by justin