[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Loop

AtomicCEO

I missed this show. It's been off the air for over a year... I never thought it would come back.

It's so fast-paced, but the comedy is gold if you can keep up.

It's funny as hell. But, with the all the content and language that got bleeped... I wonder if it wouldn't be even funnier on F/X with Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You can get away with more on cable.

I really liked it... too bad the hot, dumb blonde girl isn't back.

+1. the episode last year with her in a bikini: :D instead, they kept the utterly useless and completely annoying brother, sully. i was really surprised to see this show back on the air. i liked it when i saw it last year, and i have no idea what made fox bring it back, but i'm glad it did.

btw, the hot receptionist in tonight's first episode is diora baird. google her name and playboy. :D

+1. the episode last year with her in a bikini: :D instead, they kept the utterly useless and completely annoying brother, sully. i was really surprised to see this show back on the air. i liked it when i saw it last year, and i have no idea what made fox bring it back, but i'm glad it did.

btw, the hot receptionist in tonight's first episode is diora baird. google her name and playboy. :D

Thanks!

and that show is awesome. Totally forgot about it and when it came on and saw the folks, I remembered it. Funny stuff. The office stud is he-larry-ous

Wow, really? I caught the 2 episodes last Sunday and thought it suuuuucked,

like a bad, unfunny ripoff of Arrested Development.

And yet I respect your opinions. Were those 2 representative of the show as a whole?

Wow, really? I caught the 2 episodes last Sunday and thought it suuuuucked,

like a bad, unfunny ripoff of Arrested Development.

And yet I respect your opinions. Were those 2 representative of the show as a whole?

You respect my opinion? I thought I was in the Tailgate. Please call me a moran before I get really confused. :D

I loved Arrested Development, but I don't really see the comparison. I think The Loop is a lot more zany goofball. Arrested Development was just quirky.

A lot of people are saying that the newest two episodes (beginning of season two) have lost some of the charm of the first season. It might be true... I was just happy to see it back on the air.

But if you didn't laugh, then I guess it's not your thing. I laughed my ass off. :D