Sign in to follow this  
Sleeping King

Verlander

Nice No No. 102 / 101 but on the outside corner, brutal. Then he throws three hooks to the one cat and he couldn't even touch it.

Beautiful.

Take that Loaf.

Edited by chiefjay

:D

Started watching in the 5th. Everyone has known he has the stuff for this type of performance. Nice to see him put it all together only a season and a half into his career.

Bonderman has pitched great so far this year, Rogers coming back in a week or so, the rookie Andrew Miller looks like he may stay up in the bigs. I really like our starting pitching for years to come.

Now if Zumaya could only get healthy.

Eh, it was only the Brewers.

Started watching in the 5th. Everyone has known he has the stuff for this type of performance. Nice to see him put it all together only a season and a half into his career.

Bonderman has pitched great so far this year, Rogers coming back in a week or so, the rookie Andrew Miller looks like he may stay up in the bigs. I really like our starting pitching for years to come.

Now if Zumaya could only get healthy.

Yeah, we need our bullpen to get it together and we will be complete.

I know they don't want to bring up Miller and put him in the bullpen but as the playoff race really gets going we need to have our best players on the team. and Miller would be definately 1 of our top 9 pitchers right now.

his stuff was filthy ..as impressive a no hitter as i have seen ..really incredible

What's with the seagulls in Detroit? Flying rats. . . .

As for Verlander. . .wow. Stud.

Eh, it was only the Brewers.

Last I check, the Brewers were still in first place. They're 34-30 and 5.5 games ahead of the Cubs and Cards.

Verlander is great. I just finished watching the replay. That 9th was crazy. 101/102 in the 9th! Wow!

Won his 8th game today. Strange that he might be the second best pitcher in baseball and also the second best pitcher on his team. Yeah, I said it.

Won his 8th game today. Strange that he might be the second best pitcher in baseball and also the second best pitcher on his team. Yeah, I said it.

I'm not sure Nate Robertson is as good as you think he is. . . .

I'm not sure Nate Robertson is as good as you think he is. . . .

... he could mean Bonderman, Kenny Rogers, or maybe even Andrew Miller.