[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lack of free time...

Savage Beatings

Yep... those black aluminum spindles are just as cheap as the regular wooden ones, and I like the look a lot more too! :D

Looks nice!

We did wooden ones. Pain in the arse.

Now get back to trading me good players!

Sweet and pretty work, it's good to do things like that with the wife. Mrs. PD and I put the screen on the screened in porch last year and then stained the deck floor etc. It was fun then letting her buy the furniture, rugs and little nick knacks to dress it up. We were out there last night chilling with some spirit's and then climbed into the hammock after I got off the Huddle last night. Once again-very nice job :D

Yep... those black aluminum spindles are just as cheap as the regular wooden ones, and I like the look a lot more too! :D

I just finished adding on to my existing deck and changed the railing all around for the white composite style from wood. I love the look. The railing, however, costs twice as much as lumber for the rest of the deck. I want to stain, but have to wait for the wood to dry a bit first I guess. Nice job.

Nice! I'm also in the middle of fighting with my new yard every weekend. I've been a walking poison ivy this whole year.

I can't wait for the end results. Should be ready by next spring at this rate. :D

Savage, is that the model house in your neighborhood in the deck2 picture?

Yep, that's the one... you can see it has a couple of open window wells which are pretty deep. Again, I know that it's my responsibility to keep my kids out of that yard, but the best parental efforst at corralling kids who are playing outside can fall flat very quickly (and usually when you've just turned your head for an instant).

Yep, that's the one... you can see it has a couple of open window wells which are pretty deep. Again, I know that it's my responsibility to keep my kids out of that yard, but the best parental efforst at corralling kids who are playing outside can fall flat very quickly (and usually when you've just turned your head for an instant).

A hole in a yard should be called an attractive nuisance. You can't keep kids away from things like that.