Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beatings

Lack of free time...

The wife and I have spent all of our free time over the last couple of months (nights, weekends, you name it) working on the outside of our house. My back is screaming out in pain, but the results are pretty awesome! Here are some pics of the fruits of our labor...

Deck 1

Deck 2

Landscape 1

Landscape 2

Landscape 3

Landscape 4

Landscape 5 - this is just before we started planting!

Before this started, we never went into our back yard except to mow the lawn... now we are out there chillin' with a beer every chance we get! :D

Edited by Savage Beatings

:jealous:

It was nice of you to build stairs for the bears so they can come into your yard easier and hang out on your new deck. :D

Is that your wife at the beach? :D Let me know if she needs help rubbing that lotion on.

Is that your wife at the beach? :D Let me know if she needs help rubbing that lotion on.

Uhh, that's NOT lotion.

:D

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...

That's my wife alright... forgot that one was still in there (good thing I didn't upload the front side pics to Photobucket). :D

Nice! :D

Where are the pics of your wife? :D

Just got done with a very time consuming front yard landscaping project of my own, so I can relate. Looks good :D

I don't let my wife use a wheelbarrow for lifting hugh rocks. Guess that's how we're different.

Speaking of mowing, do you have a rider? That is a big lawn, and who knows what the front looks like? Could be even bigger.....

Edited by Coffeeman

I guess we did manage to get in a Twins game too. It was my son's first! He loved it when everyone at the Metrodome started booing AJ Pierzynski. :D

I guess we did manage to get in a Twins game too. It was my son's first! He loved it when everyone at the Metrodome started booing AJ Pierzynski. :D

Looks like he's having fun!

My daughter lost a tooth at a Twins game and Kirby hit a home run shortly thereafter. That actually happened a second time and the ball didn't even come close to us either time. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

NIce job :D

The deck looks good....that railing system is awesome, I've used it a few times before and as far as looks and ease of use it doesn't get much better.

NIce job :D

The deck looks good....that railing system is awesome, I've used it a few times before and as far as looks and ease of use it doesn't get much better.

Yep... those black aluminum spindles are just as cheap as the regular wooden ones, and I like the look a lot more too! :D

Yep... those black aluminum spindles are just as cheap as the regular wooden ones, and I like the look a lot more too! :D

Wurd

Hey SB , any pictures of you all sweaty with no shirt on while u were working ? Oops wrong thread , thought I was still in panther daveks thread ...in all seriousness it really looks very nice ...well done