Sign in to follow this  
Bork

Adrian Peterson vs. Marshawn Lynch

Adrian Peterson vs. Marshawn Lynch - Keeper Leauge  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better keeper leauge prospect? Think 3-4 years out...

• Adrian Peterson - Vikings
    • Marshawn Lynch - Buffalo

So I have the first pick in a 12 team keeper league. Each team keeps 7 players, so as you can imagine the rookie RB's are first to go as there are no legitimate RB's available with 84 players off the board when you start. So as an owner you get a shot at the #1 pick very rarely...this is the first time I've had it in 12+ years..... Looking for a guy that will be a solid addition for years to come.... what do you think? Who do you take...?

It's closer than most think, PPR is even closer, but I'd say AD. Simply going with that line.

It's closer than most think, PPR is even closer, but I'd say AD. Simply going with that line.

Thanks for the feedback....my only comment on the line is that it is likely to change from year to year...I also think the AFC East is likely tougher to run on...and Minn looks to have an easier sched vs. the Bills, especially if you look at The Huddle's analysis on strength against the run.

Thanks for the feedback....my only comment on the line is that it is likely to change from year to year...I also think the AFC East is likely tougher to run on...and Minn looks to have an easier sched vs. the Bills, especially if you look at The Huddle's analysis on strength against the run.

McKinney and Hutchinson were just signed to hugh contracts.

Peterson reminds me of LT when I watch him. Ridiculous talent. Roll the dice and hope he can stay healthy. The first year or two might be a lil rocky while they figure out their QB situation, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of the gates on fire and doens't cool down anytime soon.