[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players ready to break out.

Randall

David Martin???

DAVID MARTIN, TE, MIAMI

Signed by the Dolphins in the offseason, Martin will be a major part of Cam Cameron's rebuilt offense. Possessing the speed and quickness of a receiver, Martin gives them a bona fide threat down the middle. And while he has never caught more than 27 passes in a season, he has all of the tools to play the role of Antonio Gates (Cameron's tight end in San Diego) in the Dolphins' new offense. Moreover, new Miami QB Trent Green is used to throwing to a tight end after playing with Tony Gonzalez in Kansas City. It would not be a surprise to see Martin double his career high next season.

Antonio Gates

Tony Gonzalez

David Martin :D

Hank Baskett

Reggie Brown

Lee Evans

Vincent Jackson

Greg Jennings

Heath Miller

Demetruis Williams

Edited by Randall

David Martin???

DAVID MARTIN, TE, MIAMI

Signed by the Dolphins in the offseason, Martin will be a major part of Cam Cameron's rebuilt offense. Possessing the speed and quickness of a receiver, Martin gives them a bona fide threat down the middle. And while he has never caught more than 27 passes in a season, he has all of the tools to play the role of Antonio Gates (Cameron's tight end in San Diego) in the Dolphins' new offense. Moreover, new Miami QB Trent Green is used to throwing to a tight end after playing with Tony Gonzalez in Kansas City. It would not be a surprise to see Martin double his career high next season.

Antonio Gates

Tony Gonzalez

David Martin :D

Well Brees quickly found a new target at the WR position in Colston from his buddy Gates when Hilton was cut. Guess we'll see if it was the system or Gates this season. I think it was Gates.

I don't know what the definition of breakout is in this case but all things being relative...Lee Evans.

I think he could be a top 10 wide receiver this year.

Again he had 1200+ yds and 8 td's so the term breakout might not apply but I think he could be incredible.

I don't know what the definition of breakout is in this case but all things being relative...Lee Evans.

I think he could be a top 10 wide receiver this year.

Again he had 1200+ yds and 8 td's so the term breakout might not apply but I think he could be incredible.

Yeah, I'd feel pretty confident describing LAST year as his breakout season - well, if he follows it up with similar numbers, which signs indicate he will do.

Color me skeptical on Martin. Favre has never been bashful about throwing to TEs, and Martin didn't put up good numbers, and couldn't even keep Bubba Franks & Donald Lee off the field. He'll have a good to great game (for a TE) and then completely disappear for 2-4 games.

Don't see Baskett & Brown capable of making the jump to legit #1 NFL WRs, and I think you're missing the boat on another Eagles' WR - Kevin Curtis, who filled in for Bruce in STL when he got hurt & out up very good numbers and will finally be out from under the Holt/Bruce shadow.

Evans has already broken out.

I like Jackson & Jennings, as well as Brandon Williams of DEN and DJ Hackett as breakout WRs along with Curtis. Not too confident on Demetrius Williams - he looks too much like a hit-or-miss guy, the kind that will have a great game surrounded by a couple dogs on both sides of it.

Edited by Bronco Billy

So, if I recall, I said Addai would have the best rookie season of all the rook RB's......and I was right.

It was hard to put down the Homer Horn, but I knew DeAngelo would have to wait.....until this year.

In total yards he did, but Jones Drew has almost as many and more touchdowns.

Rushing and receiving-

Addai 1406 8 TD's

MJD 1377 13 TD's

Bush 1307 8 TD's.

Color me skeptical on Martin. Favre has never been bashful about throwing to TEs, and Martin didn't put up good numbers, and couldn't even keep Bubba Franks & Donald Lee off the field. He'll have a good to great game (for a TE) and then completely disappear for 2-4 games

Martin was a perfect example of "you can't help the club if you're in the tub" - he'd have a good couple-3 game stretch and then be out for a month with sore vajin.