[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers/good vibes needed

Sam

My sister in-law found out Friday she has breast cancer. She had a couple lumps checked out earlier in the week and one turned out to be cancerous (stage 3, which is the worst). She's going into surgery hopefully early this week to have the breast removed. They'll know then if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes or not. Her Dr. thought it was more than likely it had. She'll then have to go through chemo. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Thanks!

:D i'm sorry, prayers sent. for her and everyone close to her, believe in the power of positive thinking...

I absolutely agree with this AZ. My wife and I have been stressing to her the importance of thinking positive.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

And for clarification, it's my sister in-law (my wife's sister) that has the cancer. Not my sister.

I absolutely agree with this AZ. My wife and I have been stressing to her the importance of thinking positive.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

And for clarification, it's my sister in-law (my wife's sister) that has the cancer. Not my sister.

All our best to the family, Sam. If its any help, we had the same thing with my sis-in-law (wife's sis also) 3 years ago, and she's doing great now.