Sign in to follow this  
RaiderSteve

Bay Area League

Bay Area League (San Fran, Oak, San Jo, even Sac Area) Ran on MFL. Live draft, bidding auction style. Looking to start a long term league. If you are interested Please PM or drop me an email @ rsteve721@mac.com. Thanks, RaiderSteve

Ballers By The Bay

Edited by RaiderSteve

i would be interested

Cool. I sent you a PM.

Been a long time since i was in an auction league. I may be interested.

Been a long time since i was in an auction league. I may be interested.

PM sent...

A lot of interest as of late. Spots are filling up fast! $107 to get in. $100 each going to the cash prizes and $7 each going to the myfantasyleague site. I keep nothing..of course if I win...then that's another story :D A lot of details still to be worked out though. If you are in the Bay Area or even SAC area let me know if you are interested in a live in person bidding auction draft to be held sometime in Aug. most likely the last weekend. Thanks, Steve

Edited by RaiderSteve

I just joined league #8, but I may still be interested. Live in Fairfield and have no auction leagues so far...... PM me in a few weeks if you're short an owner. Otherwise, if you find 12 without me, no problem. Not sure how much longer I'll be in this area, anyway..... Probably two years, minimum. After that, strong possibility I'll be heading for SoCal.

I just joined league #8, but I may still be interested. Live in Fairfield and have no auction leagues so far...... PM me in a few weeks if you're short an owner. Otherwise, if you find 12 without me, no problem. Not sure how much longer I'll be in this area, anyway..... Probably two years, minimum. After that, strong possibility I'll be heading for SoCal.

PM Sent...I still have 4 open spots to fill. Any more Bay Area or Sac town Ballers out there?

Looks tempting! Maybe I can take a vacation and draft at the same time! :D

You could visit the Edmund Fitzgerald and Wiegie on the same trip. :D

6 spots left to fill. The league is being worked on right now by dagrafixdesigns. If you are interested in joining and can make it to a live draft let me know, Thanks Ballers By The Bay

Edited by RaiderSteve

Bump for any bay area huddlers :D

I have one spot left, possibly two... :D