[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lavaar Arrington seriously hurt

Fantasy Jesus

the problem is, like someone else said, the other a$$holes on the road.. teenage girls on the cell phone, soccer moms turning around yelling at their kids, old people, etc... a simple fender bender in a car probably wont even scratch you, on a motorcycle it could very well kill you. but if you want to live free, then do it. some people love those rushes and you just cant help themselves.

I gotta step in and argue. While I understand the point you are making, I think there are just as many A hole bikers out there that weave in and out of traffic, ride like a momofecktard, and basically bring danger to themselves. Was Aarington riding like this? Who knows, but it wouldnt shock me.

It bothers me when people say, or have bumper stickers, "watch out for bikers"... The way I see it, bikers should watch out for cars.

I gotta step in and argue. While I understand the point you are making, I think there are just as many A hole bikers out there that weave in and out of traffic, ride like a momofecktard, and basically bring danger to themselves. Was Aarington riding like this? Who knows, but it wouldnt shock me.

It bothers me when people say, or have bumper stickers, "watch out for bikers"... The way I see it, bikers should watch out for cars.

i was just talking about the guys who like to go for an easy ride near their home on sundays and such. of course if you drive like a stunt man you are a liability to yourself. but no matter where you are on a bike, you are at a disadvantage to the other motorists on the road.

I would counter how many football players have died in SUV rollovers than in motorcycle accidents in the last 7 years? SUV - 1, motorcycles - 0.

RIP Derrick :D

I hate to tell you, but there are a lot of things that can kill you. Is skydiving horrible? What about flying? Drinking alcohol? I'd rather die doing something that I loved than be alive, bored, and scared to leave my house. Come on now guys... You talk like my grandmother.

So sports cars are dangerous as well... Trucks that have lifts and SUV's have a higher chance of rolling. We might as well ride bicycles... Wait, bicycles are like motorcycles, they just lack an engine etc... We should just go back to a horse and carrige... What if the horse scares? We should just walk. Thats safe.

:D

This is a pretty stupid post to compare sports cars and SUVs to motorcycles.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read. Bikers DO watch out for cars. In fact, riding a bike has made me alot more aware and careful in a car. Amazing to me how people in cars think that because they're protected by steel all around them that they're invincible. I have started riding my bike to work everyday to save on the fuel costs. Yes, it ups the odds of something happening, but I only have a very short commute and I've never had an accident in a car. Why? because I'm careful whatever I drive.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read. Bikers DO watch out for cars. In fact, riding a bike has made me alot more aware and careful in a car. Amazing to me how people in cars think that because they're protected by steel all around them that they're invincible. I have started riding my bike to work everyday to save on the fuel costs. Yes, it ups the odds of something happening, but I only have a very short commute and I've never had an accident in a car. Why? because I'm careful whatever I drive.

Stupid or not, thats how I feel. However, what you said is the difference between the 2 types of riders. Theres smart ones that, like you said, like to enjoy a short ride here and there. Then there are the idiots that cause havok on the road by doing all the things I said earlier. These are the ones that give bikers a bad name.

Dont get me wrong. I look out for not only bikes, but all vehicles. Im a pretty caucious driver. I just wish a lot of the crotch rocket riders were the same.