[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Great to see The Bengals Learning to Behave

MikesVikes

man, is the organization going to ever see any kind of penalty? They talked and talked about it and incidents keep happening, yet nothing has happened

I remember Goodell talking about losing draft picks as a possibility...

right, that's what i mean.....and this is incident 4 or so since we heard that

Edited by Hat Trick

Weird...why would they wait until the next day to call the police?

I'm hardly a Henry or Odell apologist,but waiting until the next day is strange.It almost sounds like they were angry at him and someone thought calling the police would be a great way to screw him over.Either way,if you're an alcoholic,going to a party doesn't seem like a wise decision.We'll find out soon enough I guess.

If the reports are true,see ya Odell.

There was an internet rumor that the people that filed the complaint were doing it to try and get money out of Thurman.True or not,I don't know.What I do know is the complaint was dropped today,a day before the people filing the complaint would have to talk to a magistrate. :D

Thurman complaint dropped

Actually the rumor was they went to the police after Thurman refused to give them money.

The source I saw is hardly a reliable one-Profootballtalk.

Not so fast my friend...

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13493413/detail.html

Since the police have identified two 21 year old males as suspects,I'd go with he had nothing to do with it.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?...97-61032e62a96e

Edit:To add news link

Shots were reported about a block away.The police show up and tell you to disperse at a wedding party when you haven't done anything.You refuse and they arrest you.

Quincy is a good guy,not a Pac-man or Henry.

I expect the charges will probably be dropped.

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../706190322/1022

Those are 7 of your last 9 posts. Why are people continuing to pick on those poor, misunderstood Bengals players ?

Don't get me wrong, you made some valid points, but, usually, where there's smoke, there's fire, and the Bengals players continue to put themselves in ugly situations.

Edited by Menudo

Those are 7 of your last 9 posts. Why are people continuing to pick on those poor, misunderstood Bengals players ?

Don't get me wrong, you made some valid points, but, usually, where there's smoke, there's fire, and the Bengals players continue to put themselves in ugly situations.

Going to a wedding reception is placing yourself in an ugly situation?

Wait...that didn't come out right. :D

Going to a wedding reception is placing yourself in an ugly situation?

Wait...that didn't come out right. :D

:tup:

Well, maybe not in that case, but, in most of the 100 or so cases involving Bengals players over the last two years...... :D

:D

Well, maybe not in that case, but, in most of the 100 or so cases involving Bengals players over the last two years...... :D

Hey, look, if driving drunk, beatin on my hoe, smoking Josh Gordon, providing liquor to underage girls, waving guns at cops, and actin da fool in public is wrong, I don't want to be right!

Hey, look, if driving drunk, beatin on my hoe, smoking Josh Gordon, providing liquor to underage girls, waving guns at cops, and actin da fool in public is wrong, I don't want to be right!

:D Keepin' it real