[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16-team startup keeper draft

I think I still want one of the top 2 spots to get LT or SJAx.. but that's cause I'll be playing to win it all every year, including the initial year. If they are gone, then I am wanting something in the 8-10 spot. Still a good RB1 choice there for the current year, and a good spot in the second round to get a stud WR for keeper purposes or an upside RB for the same reason.

I think I still want one of the top 2 spots to get LT or SJAx.. but that's cause I'll be playing to win it all every year, including the initial year. If they are gone, then I am wanting something in the 8-10 spot. Still a good RB1 choice there for the current year, and a good spot in the second round to get a stud WR for keeper purposes or an upside RB for the same reason.

Agreed.

Draft positions 1 & 2 have distinct advantages this year. If you can't get one of those positions, the value you'll get at picks 8-10 is close enough to what you'll find higher in the draft that it gives you an edge on the turn because the first 3 to 4 players in round 2 also have similar value. I always like at least a little spacing in my picks if I can get it, so I'g go with 8, then 9, then 10 after 1 & 2.