[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bumper sticker...

H8tank

Just a nuisance, you'll die by lightening before having to deal with terrorism...

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/0...sive_suici.html

Just a nuisance, you'll die by lightening before having to deal with terrorism...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/0...sive_suici.html

I'm not worried. There hasn't been another attack on Bush's watch, right? He's doing it all, right? Patriot Act... war in Iraq... Homeland Security Dept... I thought you credited these things with keeping us safe?

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

These guys seem to think it's a load of crap.

Of course, these are also the same guys who brought you "Saddam has WMDs" - which H8tank maintains is 100% accurate.

So what? There are about 16,000+ murders in *this* country. Every year. I understand your need to fear something, and "terror" is certainly scary. But in the grand scheme of things, your fear is disproportionate to the relative risk of harm.

I'm not saying do nothing; the threat of terrorism is real. But good God, man, get a grip! :D

Edited by yo mama

• 3 weeks later...

I sure wish Algeria would get outa iraq!

ALGIERS, Algeria - A car bombing killed at least eight people at military barracks southeast of the Algerian capital on Wednesday, according to local media.

In April, coordinated suicide bombings killed 33 people and injured more than 200 in the Algerian capital.

Al-Qaida in Islamic North Africa claimed responsibility for those attacks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070711/ap_on_...algeria_bombing

Some of us really would like to spend our defense dollars on securing our borders and preventing them from setting up shop here. Why don't you agree with that?

:D

Are you drastically mentally retarded or what? What makes you think I don't want 2 12' high electrified fences with 25K troops with orders to shoot on sight?

Man, dumb you are.

Problem, Nanny Pelotty won't even build a 300 miles little fence, washington won't do anything.

:D

Are you drastically mentally retarded or what? What makes you think I don't want 2 12' high electrified fences with 25K troops with orders to shoot on sight?

Man, dumb you are.

Problem, Nanny Pelotty won't even build a 300 miles little fence, washington won't do anything.

Well, then get off bush's sack, bring the troops home and station them at the borders.