[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bumper sticker...

H8tank

I don't understand , senior itelligence officials claim an al qaeda cell is on there way to US to attack us ?

Where is this cell now ? Where are they going to end up in the Us ? When will they be here ? And what is being done about it ?

Just making the announcement they did will only bring upon fear which leads us back to how bush and this administration operates ...only thing they have is the fear factor

Just do something about it and then tell the poublic afterward on how we foiled the terrorist plot

What is telling us with no specifics gonna do ? Stop us from going to work ? Stop us from living ? Stop us from meeting whomper ? I don't think so

Well, the armed forces are kinda busy.

Hmmm... I suppose we could send over a force of state troopers to invade Algeria. That would make sense.

The classic Jon Stewart line of the only armies we haven't deployed yet are "Salvation and KISS" is a good one to explain why the mess in Iraq is bad. We are currently bogged down there, with no options should REAL trouble (well, Iraq currently IS real trouble, but it wasn't before we got there) threaten our country.

Just read this you fokin idiot: http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

READ IT MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now H8 , it's not nice to mock such outstanding leaders. They are the only real hope America has . Get with the program please , it is 2007 and the threat is now little more than a nuisance , don't you pay attention to the MM?

Just read this you fokin idiot: http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

READ IT MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...so you're saying the Dems are completely correct? I thought they were evil America-haters - obviously backing the invasion of Iraq, they knew there were no WMDs and it would be a quagmire, thus making the president and his crew of neocons look like fools.

I'm surprised someone as canny as you fell for this transparent ploy.