[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for the racists

Big F'n Dave

I don't here it as often anymore, and when I do hear it, then it 80% of the time it is coming from a black person and not a white person. I still use it occasionally, and when I do use it I use it in a derogatory manner. Before the P.C. crowd goes wild, let me explain my self. A lazy no good black person is a n-word. Just like a lazy no good white person from around here is white trash or my favorite TPT (Trailer Park Trash) or a lazy no good Mexican is a hispanic or a wetback. I personally don't consider this racist, as it is treating all races the same. There are people from every race that I hold in great respect, but there are no good lazy people from every race. My black friends around here have no problem with how I use the word, so I'm really not all the concerned with it, though I do find myself using it less now that I have kids, primarily I guess because I don't want them to misuse it. Maybe I should just call anyone that is lazy and no good a lazy no good person, but it is so much easier just to use one word.

If that is the case then I'm universally racist, and racist against my own race as well.

if the only way you can refer to certain types of behavior is by assigning it to a racial stereotype and branding it with an offensive term, then yes, you are indeed universally racist.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find myself using it less now that I have kids, primarily I guess because I don't want them to misuse it.

Do tou really feel that it's ok for your kids to use it, as long as it's in the right context?

Artist: They Might Be Giants

Album: Flood

Year: 1990

Title: Your Racist Friend

This is where the party ends

I can't stand here listening to you

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you

And your racist friend

It was the loveliest party that I've ever attended

If anything was broken I'm sure it could be mended

My head can't tolerate this bobbing and pretending

Listen to some bullet-head and the madness that he's saying

I'll just sit here wondering how you

Can stand by your racist friend

I know politics bore you

You and your racist friend

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

And your racist friend

Out from the kitchen to the bedroom to the hallway

Your friend apologizes, he could see it my way

He let the contents of the bottle do the thinking

Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

And your racist friend

I am sure Perch does not want to hear his kid say that word or any other cuss word. but only a fool would think all his or her kids words or thoughts will be positive.

So you're defending perch calling people Ni---s or wetb----s? Or his kids, if they put it in the correct context as perch says?

Edited by Kid Cid

Every single human being is racist. No point in saying you aren't. Everyone has reservations against anyone of a different race and to say that you are 100% not racist means 1 of 3 things:

1. Denile isn't just a river in egypt.

2. You are flat out lying.

3. Irish.

So you're defending perch calling people Ni---s or wetb----s? Or his kids, if they put it in the correct context as perch says?

I am defending all people..including you. we all have negative thoughts whether you want to admit it or not.and many times we say negative things.that is the way of life.

What is fake is when you see a person who will tell you they don't say or think the word at least now and again.

That is the thing that bothered most of my black friends when it come to many white people.the same people who would claim to never ever think a racist thought would be the same person who buried their head up the 1st black person they seens azz.they were scared and would say anything that pleased a person while that person was there...but my friends knew they looked at them different.

A negative word is a negative word. period.

Every single human being is racist. No point in saying you aren't. Everyone has reservations against anyone of a different race and to say that you are 100% not racist means 1 of 3 things:

1. Denile isn't just a river in egypt.

2. You are flat out lying.

3. Irish.

i admitted who i am racist against... now its you're turn

Whats sad is our kids dont see color, just a playmate. Yet Adults teach them there is a difference.

People are different. that is the problem. people want to act like each and every kind of people are the exact same. but the facts are they are not. the only thing that stays the same between every kind of people is there is good and bad of all.

People are different. that is the problem. people want to act like each and every kind of people are the exact same. but the facts are they are not. the only thing that stays the same between every kind of people is there is good and bad of all.

Careful here. For the most part people are the same. Certainly there are specific genetic differences such as the sickle cell anemia thing amongst black males. The biggest difference is one of culture though. That is learned behavior, not brought on through genetics. I am not genetically pre-disposed to hate other races. I may have been taught to fear them though.

its just a word to me

i never let words bother me and that should go for everyone

back in the day it stood for something worst than it does today...thats how i feel. i see everyone using it that it got dilluted

Edited by MrTed46

I find it interesting to hear all these perspectives from older people on this topic. As a college kid who goes to a very expensive school in a rural area, there are very few black kids. My few black friends use the word like any other word and almost use it in a way to specifically distinct themselves away from everyone else.

It is unaccepted and not tolerated where I work. Neither is sexual harrasment.

So how have you lasted so long!!! :D:D

Seriously, Bank of America is the same way. After reading the Vegas dream post with you walking away with the hot babe and this post, I just couldn't help myself! :tup::doh: